I am kind of sick of having to act like a lady

But i enjoy it more! After the forever drive to Denver and then an 8 drive to Kansas I comi worn out! Im drained sexually, & physically & emotionally!!

Any suggstions guys. Ill be hanging out in these areas or ill come to you!

Btw: I want a gentleman to wow me that.. Is that possible in Kansas
I hope you found what you were looking for, but I don't understand what you were wanting.
I hope you found what you were looking for, but I don't understand what you were wanting. Originally Posted by bigryan2222
You aren't the only one.
You’re in Kansas City, Chelsea. Have some BBQ and let some sauce drip down your chin...
Probably NOT in Kansas. BUT, if you're in Kansas City, you are most likely in the the state of MISSOURI. Kansas City, MISSOURI.
Probably NOT in Kansas. BUT, if you're in Kansas City, you are most likely in the the state of MISSOURI. Kansas City, MISSOURI. Originally Posted by cmore197474
While possible that is a poor thing to assume.
But i enjoy it more! After the forever drive to Denver and then an 8 drive to Kansas I comi worn out! Im drained sexually, & physically & emotionally!!

Any suggstions guys. Ill be hanging out in these areas or ill come to you!

Btw: I want a gentleman to wow me that.. Is that possible in Kansas Originally Posted by Chelsea Ferrari

Wow, if you meant that you drove from Denver to Kansas City in 8 hours you must have been flying. Kansas City Missouri & KC Kansas are on the East side of Kansas. It takes a while to drive across the prairie.
8 hrs is exactly what it takes
8 hrs is exactly what it takes Originally Posted by BigDeal
That’s what it takes to drive from KC to Denver, yes... but going from Denver to KC, doesn’t it take an hour longer because of the time zone change..?!?

By the way, looking tasty, Chelsea!