KC Would be a Better Place If . . .

More ladies and gents had this lady's sense of humor!

I might very well be demented but I love it!

https://40up.com.kc.listcrawler.com/post/36497137/
I actually know this lady she is an oldie but goodie. She has been doimg this for 30 years. I tried to set her up on eccie but she isnt real computer savvy so I don't know what happened. She is a nice lady.
I texted her expressing my appreciation for her sense of humor, pretty much on par with mine. Next week I'm supposed to be getting my new eyes so I'll be able to drive more than a few miles within my neighborhood and I will meat her in person. Or, at least, that is plan A.

I actually know this lady she is an oldie but goodie. She has been doimg this for 30 years. I tried to set her up on eccie but she isnt real computer savvy so I don't know what happened. She is a nice lady. Originally Posted by damn.scarlet
hey "us old ladies" in the biz can rock alot of younger fellas world like nobody else!!
She looks nice and fun, but I'm at a loss to find the sense of humor. Did she change her ad?
WET AND WILD������ NEED A HARD COCK TO SUCK ....It makes my pussy Soo WET and turns me Crazy Wild. . .
I'm a sexy GREEN EYE BLONDE WITH TRIPLE DDD'S CURVY IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES. ... I'm running a special today of 80$hhr ....Needing to raise enough money to pay for this car I need...so let me show what a true COCK SUCKER can do
Seems pretty straightforward.
hey "us old ladies" in the biz can rock alot of younger fellas world like nobody else!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Shit, Dallas I知 terrified by what you would do to a a relative youngun like me. I can only eat so many Wheaties.
Preee-cisley the point sire!

Seems pretty straightforward. Originally Posted by KCQuestor

Try about 100mg of non time release Niacin!! Gets the blood circulating good. I've been taking it for years 'bout 15 or so minutes before staring a workout. The rush from any more than 100mg for the beginner might be uncomfortable.

Shit, Dallas I’m terrified by what you would do to a a relative youngun like me. I can only eat so many Wheaties. Originally Posted by FrankieP

Ahhh but baby it would be a good death...out in a blaze of glory!!
hey "us old ladies" in the biz can rock alot of younger fellas world like nobody else!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ms.Dallas,

Girl, don't I know it! I have no doubt in my mind....

I am no spring chicken myself and did not mean any disrespect. There is no question, You ma'am, definitely give 20 somethings a run for their money!

Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to be introduced and so inclined...

(sigh)

💋 Scarlet
Shit, Dallas I知 terrified by what you would do to a a relative youngun like me. I can only eat so many Wheaties. Originally Posted by FrankieP

Be very afraid
I didn't even care for sex till 50 now look out I'm making up for lost time 💋
Ahhh but baby it would be a good death...out in a blaze of glory!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And then a Phoenix type regeneration so it can be done again, and again...
lol yep

I am like YourDesire...at 50 I just hit my stride....
and boys,no need to be scared of us "old horny ladies"...we like it soft & slow at times...and then sometimes we like to be banged like a screen door in a hurricane....so it's ALL gonna be gooD!! just saying LOL
Shit, Dallas I知 terrified by what you would do to a a relative youngun like me. I can only eat so many Wheaties. Originally Posted by FrankieP
All you young, fresh cubs should be a bit afraid of us mature, very skilled ladies!
All you young, fresh cubs should be a bit afraid of us mature, very skilled ladies! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
You値l recover, Frankie... eventually...