Ivy on Eros

Anyone partake? Can’t find any reviews and only one other ad under the same number.
I think Big Deal knows a lot about her.
Victory, you've beenn a member for six years, surely you know the protocol. I can't speak for the other members, but I find a link to be very helpful to my enthusiasm to assist those desiring information.

Would you be able to share a link with us?
Victory, you've beenn a member for six years, surely you know the protocol. I can't speak for the other members, but I find a link to be very helpful to my enthusiasm to assist those desiring information.

Would you be able to share a link with us?
Originally Posted by scorpio31
There’s not a swingin dick member that needs a link to find a girl on Eros, but here you go: https://www.eros.com/missouri/kansas...3461.htm?cat=1
Anyone partake? Can’t find any reviews and only one other ad under the same number. Originally Posted by Victory

Send me a pm
Anyone partake? Can’t find any reviews and only one other ad under the same number. Originally Posted by Victory
She has been pimped by Hailey Jane's pimp last info I have and she is very pricey for very little in return because she has to give half or more to him.
Id avoid.
Thank you very much BD, and to think I was about to call her. She is a looker, but the pimp thing makes it something else.