Turn offs/ons?

I know we all have things about our jobs that we would like to change and I’m sure it’s been discussed here before. I’m always fascinated by the world of the providers and if I were a female, I’d probably be in this line of work as well.

But what are some of your turn offs/ons?

My biggest turn off are a nasty incall and not being on time or close to time discussed as well as any upsell. And a deposit but I can understand it at least from some.

Turn ons are gfe or a personable experience, someone that seems to enjoy ppl, and being prepared with towels or wipes etc. Makeup and a nice outfit is always a plus but not necessary. It’s more about the overall experience than anything.

Just curious. I assume hygiene is at the top of the list for most providers and I could totally see that. But just curious.
My turn-ons:

Having an open heart and a loving nature.

Being treated like your special lady. When we meet, you are excited, just as you would if we'd met organically, at work, at the park...

Calling me on the phone so that I can get to know you better and hear your voice.

I love dates that are at least 2 hours... or even better, overnights. I love it when you want to cuddle with me and have me to yourself all night!

Despite being soooo turned on and excited, you sit on your hands and hold back for a little convo when we meet the first time.

Oh, and one more. This one's a big turn-on for me. I love it when a man seems to never get tired in bed. He's like the Energizer bunny.
I love when a guy does the girlfriend experience. I like to be treated like a girlfriend watch a movie , talk and cuddle , go to the grocery store and make dinner . I feel that four-play starts with all of this it takes every thing to a next level of the extraordinary. When you have that kind of connection you can have so much more fun when it’s bedtime

Turn offs
Definitely clients who complain all the time about prices and become a Texter Tom I’m not a fan of that at all . Or ask what on the menu before evening saying who they are
Texter Tom!! Love that one.
I hate when the provider calls me daddy.
I hate when they are clearly not interested.
I hate when there is an agreement to meet and they disappear
I love when they act like they want to be there and appear to enjoy their job.
I love smart women.
I love when they are multiorgasmic
I love a big smile
I really appreciate good communication
I like cuddling
I love smart women.
I love a big smile
I like cuddling Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lol come on Rockydoc you don’t like being called daddy , I thinks it’s kinda sexy LMAO �� just when you think you have heard it all
I love when a guy does the girlfriend experience. I like to be treated like a girlfriend watch a movie , talk and cuddle , go to the grocery store and make dinner . I feel that four-play starts with all of this it takes every thing to a next level of the extraordinary. When you have that kind of connection you can have so much more fun when it’s bedtime

Turn offs
Definitely clients who complain all the time about prices and become a Texter Tom I’m not a fan of that at all . Or ask what on the menu before evening saying who they are Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
My turn-ons:

Having an open heart and a loving nature.

Being treated like your special lady. When we meet, you are excited, just as you would if we'd met organically, at work, at the park...

Calling me on the phone so that I can get to know you better and hear your voice.

I love dates that are at least 2 hours... or even better, overnights. I love it when you want to cuddle with me and have me to yourself all night!

Despite being soooo turned on and excited, you sit on your hands and hold back for a little convo when we meet the first time.

Oh, and one more. This one's a big turn-on for me. I love it when a man seems to never get tired in bed. He's like the Energizer bunny. Originally Posted by eccieuser13

Posts like these turn me on!
You just know ladies who write like this are going to be a wonderful experience!
I love smart women.
I love a big smile
I like cuddling Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Good list!
I never liked the daddy thing either.
So I was planning on going to Fresh Market and
then getting a movie to watch after a wonderful homemade dinner with wine... and snuggling on the couch with some hot cocoa... any takers.. hint hint

Turn offs
Definitely clients who complain all the time about prices and become a Texter Tom I’m not a fan of that at all . Or ask what on the menu before evening saying who they are Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Turn on....

Turn off...

I can't eat either
I can agree with all except the garlic! It is Soooo Goooood on meats, stews, potatoes, eggs, salads, and so healthy!
I completely agree on the Daddy thing! I know that some are into it but even in RW encounters it just has always been creepy to me!
Turn on....

Turn off...

I can't eat either Originally Posted by Johnsson
I agree 100%
Turn on genuine personality great hygiene thoughfull gestures playful personality
Turn off arrogance manipulation roughness and bad hygiene
And sorry I can’t won’t call you daddy lol that is definitely a turn off
Big turn off...

Calling girls bitches....I hate it in songs, hate used in everyday conversations, just big turn off...
Man I am with you on the daddy thing. It creeps me out!