URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P362469
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Great Hills
Activities: Daty, dato, bbbj, dark, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Blond and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gisselle is thin and tight. She is attractive and blond, but could look better if she did herself up a little more. She is more the girl next door
Recommendation: Yes
Agreed, I remember the days when there were so many young, fresh talent. Have no idea wtf happened as now the talent in Houston is so mundane and at best hit and miss. also sad, and their rates are so over the top. I envy the talent I see in Dallas and Austin
Agreed, I remember the days when there were so many young, fresh talent. Have no idea wtf happened as now the talent in Houston is so mundane and at best hit and miss. also sad, and their rates are so over the top. I envy the talent I see in Dallas and Austin Originally Posted by viperdude
Thanks for the review Op. I've seen Giselle and mostly agree with your comments.

I'm trying to understand Eccie's rules. The quote above refers to information in the ROS that you wouldn't know otherwise. I got a warning for doing this the other day.

So, what is it? It's ok to refer to ROS and not have your comments hidden like this person did or does this also warrant a warning?

A'Man