A little info needed any help is appreciated

Im thinking about taking a trip to Miami but I have never been there before. I was wondering if eccie was big out there and if not what is the best posting board for out there and areas in Florida to go and or stay away from. Please any info would be great. You could pm me if you like. Thanks Jenna
Their boards look very baron in Miami as far as Eccie goes.
I'll say that Miami is very different than any other parts of Florida. Not knowing much about you, I'd be hard pressed to recommend it as a destination. It all depends on what you're seeking upon arrival.
I used to live in Miami and thought of traveling there myself a year or so ago. Things haven't changed much since I lived there, there seems to be a major gap between the 'haves' and 'have nots'. I offer that as a past resident of Miami and a peruser of the backpage in that area. So its basically bargain basement or HDH. Eccie is not as popular there, and the board that is SUPPOSED to be popular sure doesn't seem to be, so...... its a YMMV deal. Miami is a fun destination regardless, so have fun!
What Nicolet said-- Miami is different. ECCIE is not as much of a player down there. Also, because Miami is a major cross-roads between the US and Latin America, you are going to probably find a lot of things you might consider to be more old school. Expect a lot of management down there. Not knocking agencies. As a matter of fact, there is a really good one down there with girls that are 9s and 10s, open menus, and reasonable rates (300-ish). Can't think of the agency's name off the top of my head, but one guy I know uses this agency when he is in S. Florida. He swears by them and his reviews are like Penthouse Forum stories.
You may wish to take a look at this forum.
http://independentgirls.com/indiboard/index.php
Indie board is the emost used in So. Fla. It has been a few years since I lived there, but I still peruse now and then...looks like rates have really plummeted. You can get an hour with some ridiculously hot women for next to nothing...