Undercover Cop Takes Pleasure In His Work

i am sure this happens everywhere.....i mean you can only go sample the menu a few times before you start to eat for real. if there was no backup, i am sure he would have finished and left with busting her.
It's really sad that this can happen.
Many years ago, I had a roomie for a short time and she started to travel a lot. She was in Philly and the police officer had complete sex with her and then she was arrested.

After she was in the police car, the partner took her back up to the room and had sex with her as well. Later on, she told me that she would have had sex with as many as she needed to to get out of the arrest.

The whole situation was pathetic. She went to jail.

Yes. It happens.
Does it bother anyone in that they use these tactics for minor crimes? As a taxpayer, I am outraged that the cops waste time on victimless crimes like these. BTW, she should press rape charges.
And this is just another reason why you shouldn't post your face in ads. Now her face pictures are all over the SMOKING GUN tied to this embarrassing story.

... BTW, she should press rape charges. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Are you referring to the woman in Elisabeth's story---then yes. But for the article...I don't think it was against her will.
Does it bother anyone in that they use these tactics for minor crimes? As a taxpayer, I am outraged that the cops waste time on victimless crimes like these. BTW, she should press rape charges. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
This was about four+ years ago and I think at the time, all that she wanted to do was to get out of it. And then try to forget.

I feel that if an attorney had been hired and she tried to fight it, something might have been done and perhaps the charges would have been dropped? In Dallas, I bet that would happen.

But who knows what is going on with the police force in that state? It is alright for police officers to do anything to get a bust.

It's disgusting.
“Beckie asked me if I was a cop. I told her no and asked her if she was one. She told me no.” DePellegrin added that “Beckie” then removed her shirt, exposing her breasts, and “instructed me to touch her.” Which DePellegrin apparently did.

She then “asked me if she could grab me. At this she grabbed my groin,”
Ladies are still doing the completely meaningless "cop-check"?
Ladies are still doing the completely meaningless "cop-check"? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Really, right? You can paw a police officer all that you want, including his cock, and it's not going to make a difference.
Ladies are still doing the completely meaningless "cop-check"? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I wonder how the cops can keep from laughing any time they experience that, or are asked "are you a cop?"
SCREENING is the only option ladies (oh, and guys)

It can even get worse, I heard a story that a lady got busted and her laptop and her phone AND HER CAR were taken because they were instruments used while committing a crime!
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...082234937.html

In this article, it seems to have taken LE a couple of times of "investigation" to press charges.

Between August and September of 2011 undercover St. Louis County police called the number to the business and arranged through Thomas for a woman to come to a hotel room in which police had set up surveillance on at least two occasions. The police conducted a similar operation on Feb. 9, 2012, according to the documents.

At least twice during those time periods, at least two of the women who showed up offered to have sex with the undercover cops for money. Police raided Thomas' home in August 2012 and she admitted to police that she had been operating the prostitution business for years, according to the documents.

She then agreed to set up two of the prostitutes by sending them on calls to the police. Channon Swyers, 35, of the 1400 block of Apache Court in Arnold and Ruth Johansen, 29, of the 3000 block of North Taylor Avenue answered those calls and prosecutors charged them March 6 with misdemeanor counts of prostitution.
Many years ago, I had a roomie for a short time and she started to travel a lot. She was in Philly and the police officer had complete sex with her and then she was arrested.

After she was in the police car, the partner took her back up to the room and had sex with her as well. Later on, she told me that she would have had sex with as many as she needed to to get out of the arrest.

The whole situation was pathetic. She went to jail.

Yes. It happens. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Wow, that is just horrible.
If that's a recent picture, she is the nicest looking heroin addict I've ever seen.
If that's a recent picture, she is the nicest looking heroin addict I've ever seen. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Honestly, mod hat OFF, was that statement really necessary?

Jesus.