smoked sausage at Shell gas station

I stopped for gas, went inside. Something I rarely do, I bought a smoked sausage from their grill. They had all the condiments. It was fantastic. It was 99 cents. I paid the fair price for their gas.

If I go to a sporting event, I pay the unfair price for the ticket to watch the game. If I want a hot dog or smoked sausage, I am going to have to pay $ 4 or more.

It's time to boycott professional sports......at least until they charge fair prices for the food.
Please report back in the morning about that cheap sausage.
I only go to sports that work at there left over food trust me sausage not worth it. Marathon speedway better than shell.
I stopped for gas, went inside. Something I rarely do, I bought a smoked sausage from their grill. They had all the condiments. It was fantastic. It was 99 cents. I paid the fair price for their gas.

If I go to a sporting event, I pay the unfair price for the ticket to watch the game. If I want a hot dog or smoked sausage, I am going to have to pay $ 4 or more.

It's time to boycott professional sports......at least until they charge fair prices for the food. Originally Posted by VitaMan
shell gas stations don't over hot food. its prolly an indy or a gas chain with a gas contract with shell.

Racetrac offers hot food like sausage, egg rolls, hot dogs etc from the roller grill.

as for sports food, well, you know they got to pay those over-salaried athletes.
shell gas stations don't over hot food. its prolly an indy or a gas chain with a gas contract with shell.

Racetrac offers hot food like sausage, egg rolls, hot dogs etc from the roller grill.

as for sports food, well, you know they got to pay those over-salaried athletes. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
p

I don't watch game I don't go games, it nothing I will masterbate. To
Shell gas stations have food at many of the timewise locations.
I'm impressed that you can afford to fill up at a Shell station. They're 10-15 cents per gallon higher than anybody else where I live.
If play the game with homeland save 50 a gallon.
My next door neighbor used to own a couple of service stations.

Not even the owner would recommend eating the warmed food at the service station.
My next door neighbor used to own a couple of service stations.

Not even the owner would recommend eating the warmed food at the service station. Originally Posted by Fizley
Having cook it it not bad when I not rubbing my nose . There fire me picking in it and just reheating it