Studio X you are awesome!! Photoshoot done heres a few pics :)

I just finished a shoot with studio X and it was awesome! He was very professional and was so nice! I was very comfortable and had fun!! I definitely will be going back! Ladies he's very nice and at the moment doing the phot shoots for free no gimmicks or a catch! Just wanted to put a good word out for him! ladies call him before it's too late!
Heres a couple of them
Lack of touch up is refreshing. Well done and looking good.
Nice Pics
  • grean
  • 01-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Hey Sweetz,

Did you get any black & whites done?
Black and Whites first of the week, maybe sooner
Thanks! I like that he doesn't do airbrush or anything its real and that's what i was looking for thAnks again and I put a few more new ones in my showcase
  • grean
  • 01-15-2016, 03:04 PM
Studio,

If you ever need help holding a light up or something for the ladies, I would be happy to donate my time!
Nice pics Jess!
You look great!
Wow, nice pics!
Thank you all!
Nice!
I just finished a shoot with studio X and it was awesome! He was very professional and was so nice! I was very comfortable and had fun!! I definitely will be going back! Ladies he's very nice and at the moment doing the phot shoots for free no gimmicks or a catch! Just wanted to put a good word out for him! ladies call him before it's too late! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Yes! He has done my latest pics seen in my showcase! A pleaseire to be arpund and a true sweetheart! He's fast with your picture turnover too..mso there's no days or weeks if waiting.
Lack of touch up is refreshing. Well done and looking good. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I agree. Good job!

Just checked out your showcase, too, Eva. Very nice, and your avatar is great as well!