Places to go and other info......

I will be in Dalls with a couple of friends during the week. Sort of an old college buddies get together. It will be middle of the week. Looking for suggestions of fun things to do during the day and good places to hang out during the night. Would like to find a place where ladies would congregate for conversation. Bars clubs etc.

We are staying off North Central Expressway near 12
Plenty of restaurants, bars and eye candy in and around the Shops of Legacy area (Dallas N Tollway & Legacy). Park and walk around.

There is also the Up Town area just north of downtown dallas on/near McKinney Ave. Bars, resturants, eye candy. Park and walk around.
Thanks for the info. Any personal favorites.
Sambuca 360: at the Shops of Legacy...can't go wrong there. Its a restaurant, a bar, has decent live bands and attracts a good lookin crowd from about 28 to about 55 yo. Google it.

Rha: sushi restaurant at shops of Legacy is good. Sit outside if weather is nice to people watch.

There is a good Irish pub there too. (Forgot the name just now)

I am not as familiar with the Up Town area, but I bet someone else can chime in.
Sixth floor museum/Dealey plaza & Reunion tower during the day...

I always see gorgeous ladies at Hotel ZaZa's bar Dragonfly in Uptown and Parliament if you want a fantastic drink. If you & your friends are into sushi, I say go to Blue Sushi Sake Grill off Walnut Hill lane, so good and lots of seating areas to socialize.
That whole block on McKinney is buzzing with honey bees. Trulucks bar is standing room only
Colettes at night LOL....love that place!
Start off at Station 4 and go upstairs to enjoy the show. Then go dancing at the Round-Up Saloon.
I swear, we need stickies that tell Where To Go, Where To Play, Where To Stay, Where To Eat, etc...