New spot in a familiar area, WOW

Long time hobbyist but hardly post anything any more. Been hitting the available spots and haven't been able to find anything that I was looking for. Checked out bedpage and found WOW. It's technically a relax spa with 45 minute sessions. Just going to say that the service that we're accustomed to was available with Linda and I met Michelle. Linda was probably early 40's petite, with a nice MM rack and ass. Her face was pleasant but not fascinating. Michelle is probably in her 30's, not petite with more natural curves. More available than advertised on bed page and I will leave it at that. 70 for 45 minutes, spent 250 for the water bottle.
A link would be quite helpful.
Not giving any indication of where this is at. Searched Bedpage, nothing.
I told y'all it's been a while since I posted!! Here you go.
https://us-dallas.bedpage.com/female.../23242767.html

Near baby dolls and the hoe stroll.
Whaaaaa? So no 23 yr olds? Guessing pics are not true either? Darnit! Ha
I’ll drop 240 for 60 but not 250/45 for 40 years old. Kinda sounds like exercise spa with the way pricing is set up
Swallow your what??? Excuse me miss?
Swallow your what??? Excuse me miss? Originally Posted by GrampsAMPs
I saw that too....Wow!! Sometimes I worry about these types of ads being to aggressive and direct. I think there are more ways to get a point across rather than saying "Swallow your sp***" lol.
I’ll drop 240 for 60 but not 250/45 for 40 years old. Kinda sounds like exercise spa with the way pricing is set up Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Where are you getting that at these days?? With an attractive woman and good service of course.
Where are you getting that at these days?? With an attractive woman and good service of course. Originally Posted by conservative44
Pearls of Asia and 4Seaosns my man. Go see Barbie at P and Pam at 4S whenever she comes back
Went by both today and neither was there. Saw autumn at 4 seasons who is hot but CBJ and no Barbie at pearls. I've seen Pam before and wouldn't repeat.
Near baby dolls and the hoe stroll.
Put another way....4/10 of a mile north of DPD Northwest Division.
With the cops that close, no one will rob you at gunpoint in the parking lot.
Safety first.
Put another way....4/10 of a mile north of DPD Northwest Division.
With the cops that close, no one will rob you at gunpoint in the parking lot.
Safety first. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
There’s nothing to worry about at all. NOT!!! It’s unbelievable how quickly hard dicks can forget just 3 months ago. Good luck and send them a copy of your drivers license. Nothing should happen to you.