El Paso hotels

Hey lovelies. I know it's a security issue but if some of you ladies or gents can let me know what hotels are hobby friendly that would be awesome. I'm coming Thursday through Sunday so want to make sure I stay somewhere nice ish but won't kill my wallet.

It's been almost three years. That's crazy!!!
Avoid west side because of freeway construction. From what I see ladies are in many places. I have heard of no bad issues anywhere.
The airport area is always nice and centrally located.
See ya soon...
I was thinking the one I usually stay in by the airport, but I hate how people have to walk through past the lobby.
No problems. It’s fine.
Avoid west side because of freeway construction. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
Agree
Chase suite hotel has no lobby's. The Wyndham rooms on the ground floor have those sliding glass doors that lead to the outside.
The hotel right at the hotel gate IS THE BOMB...hard to get to some rooms though but so large no one knows where anyone is going so very private. as summer approaches I'm sure it gets more costly with all the out door fun available but when i went very reasonable.
I ment airport gstes..lol
Omg I just got into town. This traffic and construction is insane over here in the West. Y'all weren't lying!!!! It's obvious I'm home lol
Welcome back.
Thank you sweet man!!!! Happy to be home even if it is just for a weekend. However we have a major issue. The Chico's I always go to closed. This isn't acceptable.