Who 'wore' the ad better?

Two ads. Two ladies. Same text.

Who rocked it better?

Hahahahaha

It's like covering a song...I think Johnny Cash's version of Hurt was far better than Trent Reznor's...

Personally, I don't think either of them wore it well, or better than the other. One is black, one is old...the ad didn't make me want to fuck either of them...

Hahahahaha

It's like covering a song...I think Johnny Cash's version of Hurt was far better than Trent Reznor's...

Personally, I don't think either of them wore it well, or better than the other. One is black, one is old...the ad didn't make me want to fuck either of them... Originally Posted by Wakeup
One is black? What's your racist point?
Um...I thought it was clear...my point is that one is black...
Good lord, I didn't realize that she was just copying and pasting, lol. She's either lazy or genius. Now if she could figure out how to get Eryn to suck the dicks for her and just send her the money...
Good lord, I didn't realize that she was just copying and pasting, lol. She's either lazy or genius. Now if she could figure out how to get Eryn to suck the dicks for her and just send her the money... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
oh my...
One is black, one is old...the ad didn't make me want to fuck either of them... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Lmao
  • ztonk
  • 07-24-2017, 07:42 PM
I have to give Cloey my vote.

Cloey's Houston ad that you cite with the pirated text also has pictures (do guys really care about the text?) and the free advertising in Austin Coed between this poll and Still Looking's thread certainly doesn't hurt business. z
I have to give Cloey my vote.

Cloey's Houston ad that you cite with the pirated text also has pictures (do guys really care about the text?) and the free advertising in Austin Coed between this poll and Still Looking's thread certainly doesn't hurt business. z Originally Posted by ztonk
Some of us really *do* read Playboy for the articles, Officer Z. That being said, Cloey does post very nice pix.

Well....

"A picture is worth a thousand words" is an English language-idiom. It refers to the notion that a complex idea can be conveyed with just a single still image or that an image of a subject conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a description does.
If you take a close look in her sunglasses you will see someone about to steal the green Sea-Doo.

The untrained eye would have never noticed but someone like me who is the Magnum PI of Eccie it was very obvious.
I don't understand. Eryn used to be so clever in the past.... Now she is stooping to copying ad content?

Well....

"A picture is worth a thousand words" is an English language-idiom. It refers to the notion that a complex idea can be conveyed with just a single still image or that an image of a subject conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a description does. Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Those tits are disgusting and all flab. Gross
Sometimes ya feel like a ballad ...

other times, maybe some rock-n-roll ...

maybe even some hip hop ...

but rarely any...

Rag Time!

ijs
Not white knighting here but Cloeys tits are actually really nice, and real. I'm a little surprised about her borrowing the text of Eryns ad but they are two very different providers and each offers something unique. No one is going to confuse them, no one is harmed, time to move along.