Woman for a couple

Looking for someone (F) open to spending time with a couple that can focus on both of us. Let me know if you’re interested.
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! Right there!! It's about time we had a request from a non-Faggot who isn't looking for a bunch of dicks and only one chic. Kudos to you sir! Hope you find what you are looking for!
Very experienced with couples and I don't upcharge for couples either
I'm available babe
Meeeee ❤️
  • MATX
  • 08-03-2018, 11:43 AM
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! Right there!! It's about time we had a request from a non-Faggot who isn't looking for a bunch of dicks and only one chic. Kudos to you sir! Hope you find what you are looking for! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Why do you assume the OP’s partner is a woman? You went to an interesting place right away there. I think your post offers good insight to who you really are.
Why do you assume the OP’s partner is a woman? You went to an interesting place right away there.

Gee you're right man why the hell would I just asume that. I mean it's only 10 out of 10 times when someone uses the term "couple" they're referring to their wife or gf. When they're looking for a male male three way they almost always post mfm. How stupid of me.

I think your post offers good insight to who you really are. Originally Posted by MATX
And I think it is safe to say the exact same could be said about you. I'm not sorry if I struck a nerve with you, deal with it.