I'm Gonna Scream and Yell Like a Hypocritical Dumb Bitch If......

...One asks me for BBFS.

Gimme a goddamn break you stupid fuck wads. I mean seriously, you want the good money that comes with this business, but you wanna scream and cry like a little cry baby dumb cunt when you have to face the down side of this biz. You know it's the whole "Yin-Yang" thang. To every upside there is a down, that's just the way life works, IN EVERY REALM OF LIFE! So just shut your fucking stupid mouths and deal with it. It's really pathetic when probably every provider in that thread has probably participated in that very activity, I know at least one for sure has.

And to you dipshit hobbyist who ask for the shit before you have even met the Broad, you deserve to get called out for your fucken stupidity. I myself have BB'd some of the most reputable, outspoken providers. How did I achieve this you ask???? Because I complied with their rules during the first 5 to 10 sessions, always brought my own covers and never hesitated to put one on. Always complied with their rules (at least with 99% of them).

But then comes the session where I book an hour, we have a great time, get tipsy together, one hour turns into all night, next thing I know THEY grab my little pecker and stick it inside with no cover. How did this happen, well because they were comfortable with me and know that I had no problem doing it with or without. Shit like this takes time, sometimes months, sometimes years.

But for you ladies who want to scream and cry, and call people out over just being asked, you're a dumb whiny ass cunt, and for you guys who ask right off the bat before even getting to know them you're just as fucken stupid.

Show respect and you will get "respect", know what I mean??

I fucken swear!!

If these women are sticking together and not afraid of Eccie dudes anymore, da Monster is about to be bashed from all sides because that's exactly what SweetArielRae whined about.

Who will defend her first?
I actually don't mind the cover, helps last longer to be frank
Lmao to treetop. Your a fucking joke moron and idiot. No words can explain to what you are. Just a little pos on a hooker site. That feels so tough But is very pitiful.

I don’t bash the well respected. I bash the idiots that can’t read and that can’t follow rules.
what kind of loser takes the time to write this on a board for hookers?
I bash the idiots that can’t read and that can’t follow rules. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Gimme a goddamn break you stupid fuck wads......

Like a Hypocritical Dumb Bitch....

but you wanna scream and cry like a little cry baby dumb cunt........

So just shut your fucking stupid mouths and deal with it........

you're a dumb whiny ass cunt,

First of all, I want to apologize for triggering a response filled with so much hate when all I said was that you whined.

Don't worry dear. I won't start a thread about why you have so much rage and hate my guts.

Let everyone speculate. Wink.

You did whine in a thread you started on OH2. The title was BBFS.

Da Monsters thread was plain and simple.

It was for hookers to quit acting like what he wrote and is quoted above when dudes ask for BBFS.

The second part was about stupid dudes.

Maybe he forgot to exclude you from that description but he hasn't yet.

I love you. I always have.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Lol. If I only loved you too!!! I’ve never had a problem with Little Monster. Still don’t and very much liked his post even if he was calling me a whiner. Lol
These woman as you refer to them have skin ten times thicker when it comes to dealing with all the BS thrown their way by you limp dicks.
I don’t need anyone to defend me!!!! Nor does any other lady on this board!!!
Did you think I was defending you? It's good to know that you speak for every other lady on this board also. Sorry sweetheart I was just defending the ladies with class not you.
what kind of loser takes the time to write this on a board for hookers? Originally Posted by 4tx4tx
Heeey! That loser is my friend!!!
HELL NO I didn’t think you were defending me!!!! Never was even a thought.
And now the Austin Eccie Weather Report:

Forecast calls for a 40% potential brewing shitstorm. Details at 10pm.
Heeey! That loser is my friend!!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You're cute, wanna fuck?!
You're cute, wanna fuck?! Originally Posted by 4tx4tx
There are no words...........