Encounter: Agency Shome (Show Me) but maybe don't show me

User ID: -
Date: 8/12/24
Name: Shome (Show Me)
Phone: 702-462-8823
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/bisma...n/212931439286
City: Bismarck
State: North Dakota
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, Missionary
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Definite roto-asian. Decent enough rack, maybe a C cup. Not a nice butt.
Recommendation: No
The problem with these places is that the 1 girl or the 3 girls they have all work under 15 different numbers and they are all linked together. I have had more misses than hits with these agencies, they are in no hurry to keep you the full time no matter, they don't give half an effort for anything and can't speak ANY English. I have had 2 good encounters out of 4 walk outs and 3 shitty ones. Very rare do you get a hottie but when you do take advantage of her. I wish I could track down the couple of hot asian dates I had but the person who controls them will never send you a picture of who you are seeing.
I mostly agree with you. There is one outfit that will randomly send me a picture every month or so of someone they have. It is unprompted which I am not that big a fan of but usually is located consistently in the same part of town. The pictures they send are mostly accurate and have been of women that are decent enough looking. However, there have been some that were a bit more overweight than expected when I arrived as the photos are usually just head shots with a little cleavage.

It has been very hit and miss for me, although I have noticed that the ones that are located in the northern part of town usually have better consistency.

It is frustrating how many of the numbers overlap with the same person, for sure.
I mostly agree with you. There is one outfit that will randomly send me a picture every month or so of someone they have. It is unprompted which I am not that big a fan of but usually is located consistently in the same part of town. The pictures they send are mostly accurate and have been of women that are decent enough looking. However, there have been some that were a bit more overweight than expected when I arrived as the photos are usually just head shots with a little cleavage.

It has been very hit and miss for me, although I have noticed that the ones that are located in the northern part of town usually have better consistency.

It is frustrating how many of the numbers overlap with the same person, for sure. Originally Posted by Dekagon
And then when you do get that 1 out 10 that is awesome good luck on ever finding her again. Last one I saw was a repeat of a not so good time. I figured well I am here. When she opened up her mouth this time though it smelled like she hadn't brushed her teeth in 8 years. You could tell her teeth and gums were literally rottting in her mouth. I jumped up got dressed and that was that. Never again with her. Problem is some of them look so close it is hard to tell the shitty ones apart from maybe a new one.
Yeah, I'll never understand the ones, or anyone for that matter, that can't be bothered to brush their teeth regularly.
What's a roto asian?
An asian that is rotund around the waist. They are normal everywhere else but have like a pot-belly thing going on.