One of my biggest fears

Let's say I'm showing someone, perhaps a future SO or current or just friend, how to navigate through classifieds online to either buy or sell something and they ask me if there's a place other than craigslist. and I go "sure Backpage".

Now let me get this straight, everytime i type in http://houston.backpage.com, my eyes and mouse immediately dwart to the right hand section of the screen without thinking twice.

I just hope I don't do this while next to someone.
Hope you're not losing sleep over it.
I know what you mean. I never go directly to backpage on my browser. I always go to in Private browsing session then go to eccie and then from there go to backpage. It has multiple benefits. Never have to clear cache since it is automatically done for me. second only single point of entry to these sites which is cleared up when I close the inPrivate browsing session. Can't be careful enough.
Let's say I'm showing someone, perhaps a future SO or current or just friend, how to navigate through classifieds online to either buy or sell something and they ask me if there's a place other than craigslist. and I go "sure Backpage".

Now let me get this straight, everytime i type in http://houston.backpage.com, my eyes and mouse immediately dwart to the right hand section of the screen without thinking twice.

I just hope I don't do this while next to someone. Originally Posted by coefficient
In case you just don't have enough stuff to keep you awake at night ... they will probably notice something in that damn Google Search first ... with it's... " I can remember the last thing you searched for " ... for instance ... you and your main squeeze are looking for Japanese Restaurants ... you type in Jap ... and the history of your searches for Japanese School Girls pops up immediately... or you and the baby momma are looking up day care providers ... and your recent review of a PROVIDER...on this board pops up

Two words... Hobby Computer ... Why do you think the Apple iPhone is so popular ...
In case you just don't have enough stuff to keep you awake at night ... they will probably notice something in that damn Google Search first ... with it's... " I can remember the last thing you searched for " ... for instance ... you and your main squeeze are looking for Japanese Restaurants ... you type in Jap ... and the history of your searches for Japanese School Girls pops up immediately... or you and the baby momma are looking up day care providers ... and your recent review of a PROVIDER...on this board pops up

Two words... Hobby Computer ... Why do you think the Apple iPhone is so popular ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
OMG.. just to funny TMFT!

True words from a smart man from Texas!

Two words... Hobby Computer ... Why do you think the Apple iPhone is so popular ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
a little tech advice. There is a tiny arrow next to the google search button. If You click on it scroll down to manage and uncheck the box that reads store search history, problem fixed. There is a privacy button for everything that can be done online. i just fixed mine, been meaning to do it for a while.
a little tech advice. There is a tiny arrow next to the google search button. If You click on it scroll down to manage and uncheck the box that reads store search history, problem fixed. There is a privacy button for everything that can be done online. i just fixed mine, been meaning to do it for a while. Originally Posted by subcilla
... just remember Subcilla... you're talking to guys that don't have a hobby phone ... use their real names on their emails ... and would pay by credit cards if they could...
Lol, i was just referring to google searches.
Lol, i was just referring to google searches. Originally Posted by subcilla
I was thinking about you this morning wondering where you have been hiding the past week or so.

You can't stop posting for a week ... wolves run in packs. You're needed around here!
I know what you mean. I never go directly to backpage on my browser. I always go to in Private browsing session then go to eccie and then from there go to backpage. It has multiple benefits. Never have to clear cache since it is automatically done for me. second only single point of entry to these sites which is cleared up when I close the inPrivate browsing session. Can't be careful enough. Originally Posted by proper

Now this is a man who knows how to cover his tracks. If the zombie apocalypse ever happnes, I want you on my team.
  • bbkid
  • 08-06-2010, 07:40 AM
I was thinking about you this morning wondering where you have been hiding the past week or so.

You can't stop posting for a week ... wolves run in packs. You're needed around here! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Aww thanks, well my house was robbed, and im looking to move so ive just been really busy. But thanks love, xoxo
Now this is a man who knows how to cover his tracks. If the zombie apocalypse ever happnes, I want you on my team. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Victoria - I would like to be on your team now and for much better reason than that.

But hey at least you already know that I am careful kind.
Victoria - I would like to be on your team now and for much better reason than that.

But hey at least you already know that I am careful kind. Originally Posted by proper

Well shucks
I cover my trax......................can I have some pussy...........can I?