Ladies What Do You Consider Big

I keep wondering what is actually considered well endowed? I mean there are the obvious ones but I think I am average but sm told all the time that I am way above average. I don't know if I am being told that because you ladies know how we all lobe to hear that lol or if it is true.

Also I have heard in dome threads that if you are big and like it hard then you need to know how to use it. Are there things we big guys need to know? What are they?

Just a couple of questions I wanted to get some of you ladies to give me your opinions so I can work on those things so that our time is enjoyed by both me and the provider not just me . Don't wanna hurt anyone lol
Well 6 inches is considered average, and that's from a medical stand point, meaning the average amount of men in the world have about 6 inches.

I guess it must be true, because for me, 7 inches and bigger is big. I have a small hee hoo though, so that could be why. My ex had 8 and to me, it was huuuuge, sometimes I couldn't even take it all.

You also have to take girth into account, bc sometimes a guy may be a bit shorter (5 or 6) but he is much wider (2-3 incs radius) and that can feel the same inside as a long one.

As far as, "how to use it", well, every girl is different. Some like it long and deep, others not so much. It's all about the placement of the revered gspot, and that can be different from girl to girl. You should just ask the girl you are with, provider or otherwise, how she best likes it.

Hope this helps!

You also have to take girth into account, bc sometimes a guy may be a bit shorter (5 or 6) but he is much wider (2-3 incs radius) and that can feel the same inside as a long one.

... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Victoria, I love you but I have to call in to question either your numbers or choice of the word "radius". Radius is the distance from the center to the edge, or half the diameter. So you would be describing a penis that is 4-6 inches WIDE. Most articles I've seen rate the width in terms of circumference, with the average being just under 5 inches. This would mean a average diameter of under 1.6 inches which would be a radius of under .8 inches.
Victoria, I love you but I have to call in to question either your numbers or choice of the word "radius". Radius is the distance from the center to the edge, or half the diameter. So you would be describing a penis that is 4-6 inches WIDE. Most articles I've seen rate the width in terms of circumference, with the average being just under 5 inches. This would mean a average diameter of under 1.6 inches which would be a radius of under .8 inches. Originally Posted by bullet0122

You are sooo right! Sorry, geometry has never been my strong suit and I always get diameter mixed up with radius. Duuuur.

What I was trying to say, was the total amount around, so if you were to take the tape measure and wrap it around the shaft, whatever that measurment was. So that would be the diameter, which you said. So I meant if the guy's total width is very big, and I have had some doozies in my life (not just in the hobby), it can feel just the same as something very long.

Thanks for the correction, I think I put my foot in my mouth trying to sound all edu-ma-cated!!
  • rwksl
  • 08-07-2010, 01:28 PM

Thanks for the correction, I think I put my foot in my mouth trying to sound all edu-ma-cated!! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Well, as long as you can get the whole diameter in your mouth I'm sure you are forgiven!
Well 6 inches is considered average, and that's from a medical stand point, meaning the average amount of men in the world have about 6 inches.

I guess it must be true, because for me, 7 inches and bigger is big. I have a small hee hoo though, so that could be why. My ex had 8 and to me, it was huuuuge, sometimes I couldn't even take it all.

As far as, "how to use it", well, every girl is different. Some like it long and deep, others not so much. It's all about the placement of the revered gspot, and that can be different from girl to girl. You should just ask the girl you are with, provider or otherwise, how she best likes it.

Hope this helps! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
+1
... I have a small hee hoo ...
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Her: I have a skinny vagina....

Him: Well... feed it some carbs...
Her: I have a skinny vagina....

Him: Well... feed it some carbs... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

From the moment I typed the words, "hee hoo" I have been waiting to see what you would say to that ('cause I just knew you'd say something). Thank you for not disappointing!!!

So, note to self, 'the rest of me goes on a diet while my lady part needs to beef up'. . .
From the moment I typed the words, "hee hoo" I have been waiting to see what you would say to that ('cause I just knew you'd say something). Thank you for not disappointing!!!

So, note to self, 'the rest of me goes on a diet while my lady part needs to beef up'. . . Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

Alllrightie ... after decades of trying ... finally... a lady I didn't disappoint...
For me, well endowed is both length AND girth. In my opinion, you can't have one & not the other & be "Big Dick Johnson" in my eyes.

Big to me is about 8 inches long & 2 inches, at the least. But, I've had, seen, & I'm still looking for bigger.

For me, well endowed is both length AND girth. In my opinion, you can't have one & not the other & be "Big Dick Johnson" in my eyes.

Big to me is about 8 inches long & 2 inches, at the least. But, I've had, seen, & I'm still looking for bigger.

Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
Dang... I really should get a discount then...
So true, it is about length and girth when determining what is 'big'. On the other hand, it's also about what I call lean..Just because it is bigger in size doesn't determine it's pleasure factor. Some johnsons lean to the left, some to the right, some straight up like a banana, and some have that awkward extreme crook that is not so comfortable. So when it comes to making a girl cum, the shape of her box and the shape of your johnson can also be a determining factor.Think I got a little off topic there but had to add that.
HELL YES @ Miss Love!
The lean factor is a real situation.. I've found that lengthy, girthy ones that stick straight up, and curve to the left hit the ULTIMATE spot, inside of me, of course. But apparently, these guys are a woman's wonder to achieving g-spot orgasms.

I'll respond as coyly as I know how @ TexasMan -- a discount? That can be 1 of 2 things... lol. Are you implying that you're someone worth going in "Diana's Big Dick Johnson Hall of Fucks"?? If so, I'd have to see it (& deepthroat it) to believe in. If you're "big", I have to see if you can work it, AND THEN, I'd discount it. However, if you're saying you should get a discount, because.. well, maybe because of your "discounted" size... I'm sorry. I do discount big equipment regulars though. Yup, sureeee do. 8 & up - 3peaters (or more) get 25% off of Hh & Hr sessions & $80 F* Only sessions. (Just an FYI.)

So, let me know what you're talkin' about, here.

I have a couple pictures, from men that I know.. that would show a pretty decent view of what I consider to be big, but I didn't think the guys (on the board) would appreciate seeing those as they went through the thread.

• Trey
  • 08-08-2010, 06:20 AM
HELL YES @ Miss Love!
The lean factor is a real situation.. I've found that lengthy, girthy ones that stick straight up, and curve to the left hit the ULTIMATE spot, inside of me, of course. But apparently, these guys are a woman's wonder to achieving g-spot orgasms.

I'll respond as coyly as I know how @ TexasMan -- a discount? That can be 1 of 2 things... lol. Are you implying that you're someone worth going in "Diana's Big Dick Johnson Hall of Fucks"?? If so, I'd have to see it (& deepthroat it) to believe in. If you're "big", I have to see if you can work it, AND THEN, I'd discount it. However, if you're saying you should get a discount, because.. well, maybe because of your "discounted" size... I'm sorry. I do discount big equipment regulars though. Yup, sureeee do. 8 & up - 3peaters (or more) get 25% off of Hh & Hr sessions & $80 F* Only sessions. (Just an FYI.)

So, let me know what you're talkin' about, here.

I have a couple pictures, from men that I know.. that would show a pretty decent view of what I consider to be big, but I didn't think the guys (on the board) would appreciate seeing those as they went through the thread.

I got to go to my truck and get my ruler see if I can get discount.

No pics please from you.
So true, it is about length and girth when determining what is 'big'. On the other hand, it's also about what I call lean..Just because it is bigger in size doesn't determine it's pleasure factor. Some johnsons lean to the left, some to the right, some straight up like a banana, and some have that awkward extreme crook that is not so comfortable. So when it comes to making a girl cum, the shape of her box and the shape of your johnson can also be a determining factor.Think I got a little off topic there but had to add that. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I know what you mean by that, we all know that all things come in different shapes and sizes...lol. Mine seems to be pretty straight. The last provider I saw was telling me the same thing you said about how she was trying to find the spot in her box that fit me in just right but for her she was having a hard time finding that spot. She did however say that it felt good the whole time not painfull I just needed to be careful with her.

I tend to like all cowgirl positions for more reasons than one but one of them is to try to get a feel for what the woman I am with likes. I don't know if that is a good way to go about that but it's one way I go about determining how the flow may go throughout the session. If she goes hard and fast then I know she is comfortable with that or so at least I hope so.
Most of the time I can tell when someone is comfortable or not. They will position themselves in a way that I can't go all the way in or in cowgirl they may only go down halfway, things like that. I like it when I find someone who is comfortable with me and I don't have to worry about them beeing in pain during our time together