TO ALL THE INVESTIGATOR'S OF ECCIE.....

HOW HARD IS IT TO, MAKE A PROFILE AS A MALE, AND THEN POST A REVIEW OF MYSELF AND B-COME A VERIFIED MEMBER AS A MALE, WHICH WOULD GIVE ME ACCESS TO THE ROS, ETC. ?

I NOTICE A LOT OF GIRLS HAVE A BAND-WAGON OF MALE FOLLOWERS, WHO SEEM TO ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT OR ACCUSATIONS POINTED TOWARDS ANOTHER.

JUST WONDERING IF SOME OF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY BELIEVE HALF OF THE DRAMA ON THIS BOARD. THIS IS A CUT THROAT BUSINESS, AND THE SNAKES EAT THE RATS, I'M JUST THE LIGHT IN THE TUNNEL.

I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO BECOME MEMBER, I HAVE "2" REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED MALE MEMBERS, BUT SOULMANICK WON'T APPROVE ME, AND SOME FEMALES HE SEES OFTEN HAS ACCUSED ME OF HAVING A PIMP, WHICH DOESN'T BOTHER ME AS MUCH AS STOPPING ME FROM BECOMING A MEMBER. COMPETITION IS OUT HERE NO MATTER WHAT, I WILL STILL BE COMPETITIVE ON THIS SITE OR NOT.

BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE AND NONE OF WHICH YOU HERE.
STFU before you say something stupid...ooops too late.
A "freebie" may expedite you getting provider status. A HJ may get it approved in a month. A sloppy BBBJ may get it approved in two weeks. FS may get it approved in a week. BBFS would get it rubber stamped. I'm just saying...
I guess I posted too early...

ditto.
HOW HARD IS IT TO, MAKE A PROFILE AS A MALE, AND THEN POST A REVIEW OF MYSELF AND B-COME A VERIFIED MEMBER AS A MALE, WHICH WOULD GIVE ME ACCESS TO THE ROS, ETC. ?
because you're not only a hoe, you're a lazy hoe.. besides, why do you need it when reservationminded has it.. that is ur daddy right?

JUST WONDERING IF SOME OF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY BELIEVE HALF OF THE DRAMA ON THIS BOARD. THIS IS A CUT THROAT BUSINESS, AND THE SNAKES EAT THE RATS, I'M JUST THE LIGHT IN THE TUNNEL.
then I'd rather go deep into the dark abyss.. just saying

I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO BECOME MEMBER, I HAVE "2" REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED MALE MEMBERS, BUT SOULMANICK WON'T APPROVE ME, AND SOME FEMALES HE SEES OFTEN HAS ACCUSED ME OF HAVING A PIMP, WHICH DOESN'T BOTHER ME AS MUCH AS STOPPING ME FROM BECOMING A MEMBER. COMPETITION IS OUT HERE NO MATTER WHAT, I WILL STILL BE COMPETITIVE ON THIS SITE OR NOT.

you're reviews are fake, one posted by your pimp, and the other by who the fuck knows..so please, post links t your "reviews"
you are no competition so you need not worry about someone trying to cock block you.

BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE AND NONE OF WHICH YOU HERE. Originally Posted by Intensitivity
it's hear brainiac... believe none of what you hear... we are already here..

we should have a room designated for lame pimps, herbs, their hoes, skanks,scammers, skallywags, and wimpwamps.. Her, him, indeepshit, and them other busters we know who they are should be confined to it.. but that wouldn't be any fun

After searching you have one review from anabolic that you claim is fake/wrong. And the other reviewer seems to have an agenda to promote you and Holi so looks fake to me.

So effectively you have none.

You really don't even need a review to be verified, just two credible sources. Hope that helps explain it to you.
now Combustion there you go throwing facts around...geez.

next thing you know you will make a valid point...shit you did that.

then you will bitch sla...wait you did that.

case closed.
Uh....... Last I checked..... If you were "Legit" and had 2 credible sources..... The Mods are pretty good about getting you verified..... but then again, you'd have to actually ask them and not blast everyone on the coed forums....

Just saying.....

JaD
why are we even responding to this lameness?
because I'm trying to increase my post count.. and I do it on the backs of hooktards

because we need a new slap yo momma thread...lol
before you leave post some pics of your titts or ass. Oh hell show the pussy.

At least you'll leave on semi good terms.

HOW HARD IS IT TO, MAKE A PROFILE AS A MALE, AND THEN POST A REVIEW OF MYSELF AND B-COME A VERIFIED MEMBER AS A MALE, WHICH WOULD GIVE ME ACCESS TO THE ROS, ETC. ? Originally Posted by Intensitivity
It must be more difficult than I thought...........since you don't have provider status yet.
This isn't useless.......it's fuckin' stoopid!