30 min sessions?

I'm thinking about adding a permanent 30 min session to my ad, but I was wondering what a good price for that should be. It will be with repeat clients only, the reason being is i feel like you can not figure out someone's likes or dislikes in 30 min. All opinions please.......
Ehh 1 completion is never enough for me.. but then you got some cheap guys out there. Your business your price.
I notice most are in the 100 150 range I think that's fair. Are you going to offer msog in 30 mins
I notice most are in the 100 150 range I think that's fair. Are you going to offer msog in 30 mins Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
lol I would think you would know the answer this, but yes i will.
I think that a 30 min session for repeats is a good idea. At least you are giving your repeaters another option. Some guys want a "quickie" with a sure-thing. Just my 2.
great threAD, and I don't care...sign me up for a 30!

you may find yourself with a new group of regulars.
  • bbkid
  • 08-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Baby, you have ZERO worry about this ol' man and msog in 30 minutes (or even an hour for that matter), but alot of the agencys do quite well with that time limit.
I have yet to have a 30 min session. I can't explore all that I need to. Especially you Max...I would need to EXPLORE at least an hour.
Not many at all offer msog in 30. They're out there but hard to find. You will definitely find a new set of regulars . It opens a whole new window.
I've had no problems getting MSOG with Max and one hour, but MSOG in 30 minutes..........don't think so.

Max, just do what you are comfortable doing, and good luck no matter what your final decision is.
great threAD, and I don't care...sign me up for a 30!

you may find yourself with a new group of regulars. Originally Posted by notanewbie
seems you always see through my threADS, but I'm always one to admit when it is one. Also very curious about the pricing I have seen the pricing that some girls offer, but curious as to what the guys thought was a good deal.
I have yet to have a 30 min session. I can't explore all that I need to. Especially you Max...I would need to EXPLORE at least an hour. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
As I would you which is why this is with repeat clients only

I think that a 30 min session for repeats is a good idea. At least you are giving your repeaters another option. Some guys want a "quickie" with a sure-thing. Just my 2. Originally Posted by OneInAMillion
My thoughts exactly since this will be for repeat clients only they and I will know exactly what to expect.....
How about a 4 shooter challenge? Now THAT will be something LOL!
as far as pricing, 120-150 for the half.
The prices I see for 30 min are a little more than 1/2 the hour price.

When a lady is 180 for an hour and has a 160 30 min special, er W?

There is a lady who is 250/hr and has a SPECIAL 200 for 30 min....again W?

Some ladies who are 200 set their 30 min rate at 100....I think they are being a little generous with their time.
Most popular hhr/hr pricing combo. Take your pick.

100 hhr 150 hr
120 hhr 160 hr
120 hhr 180 hr
120 hhr 200 hr
140 hhr 200 hr