DISCOVERED!! Lowest Form of Life on Earth!

Yes, scientists have discovered that the lowest form of life on this planet is our own Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid. Citing as evidence for this declaration, scientists pointed to the Senator's comments on the recent military tragedy in his home state, where 7 marines were killed, and numerous injured when a mortar shell unexpectedly exploded. Senator Reid, only hours after the incident, linked the tragedy to the sequester, trying to blame opponents for the explosion.

Senator Reid, in politicizing this tragedy, has earned the title of "Lowest Form of Life on Earth."

For more on the story, click here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ning-accident/
damn I thought by the title of the thread, it would be about assup
Another steaming heap of horseshit from Fox and the hopelessly enthralled.
"Suppose you were a member of Congress. And suppose you were an idiot. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain
Assup, I know you're upset that you lost this title to Senator Reid, but remember, not too long ago, we all voted you the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP
THE PUNY PRICKED PUTZ!!!

another member of the MY JUNK fan club.

Whiny crack corn and I don't care...
your master's gone away.

Nice Hassidic smily face. Maybe you and ACL out to hook up. I hear there's a bus station bathroom stall with your name on it... And your phone number in it.

I guess he's your new role model...

Please start that shit up. PLEASE!
Geez, try to be nice to guy, give him some encouragement, and this is what I get.
Keep lying, bub. It's your trademark.

are you really that stupid or just a bus station asshole?

DEPENDS!

You wanna play games? this is a PERFECT thread to devote to that. Lets polka, cockbreath!
Well, let's get this thread back on track. What do you think of Reid's comments about the marines being killed as a result of the sequester?
Well that depends on what you have to say about my PUTZ, Bubbeleh!

But your account of Reid's statement was overblown blather. He didn't say what you said he did. You lied about it again. What do you call that, Unaliar?

I call it lies. and your on top of your game again.

Get your facts straight and report them. Your automatic bullshit detector goes off way too often.
I stepped in a big pile of Reid today. Had to scrap it off and it stunk for hours afterwards.

Maybe you'll believe the Huffington Post. Of course they don't recognize what a scumbag Reid is but they do report what he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2909706.html
I heard what he said, man. The spin is all I take issue with. per usual, whiny, misrepresented was Reid said.

And you, who haven't read any of it, are wallowing in his mud.

do we have a new tweedle dee and tweedle dumbass?
I thought this was about assup too!
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2013, 01:30 PM
I stepped in a big pile of Reid today. Had to scrap it off and it stunk for hours afterwards.

Maybe you'll believe the Huffington Post. Of course they don't recognize what a scumbag Reid is but they do report what he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2909706.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

easy to understand why youre so willing to give others a pass for misspelling simple words
Reid is and idiot and is among the ranks of the Shameless Jackass Lee ilk.