How to BEAT a Ozombie

Don't be nice but give them a taste of their own medicine.

12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals
Apr 13, 2012

Click if you like this column!

Sign-Up

Saul Alinsky was a brilliant man. Evil, but brilliant. Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, everyone on the Left from the President on down is playing by his rules in the political arena. Not all liberals have read his book or know his name, but his tactics have become universal. Sadly for conservatives, when two evenly matched forces go head-to-head outside of a fairy tale, the side that tries to play nice usually ends up with its head in a box. So, don't lie or become an evil person like Alinsky, but learn from what he wrote and give the Left a taste of its own medicine.
Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have. The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people.
…The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.
…the fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
…the fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
…the sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
…the seventh rule is: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
…the eighth rule: Keep the pressure on.
…the ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
…The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.
…The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
…The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. — Rules for Radicals
1) Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have. Boycotts have fallen out of favor on the Right because the Left has used that tactic to target conservative radio. This is a mistake. That's because there are a lot more conservatives than there are liberals and we're much more capable of using the tactic effectively. There are roughly 120 million people who identify with conservatism in this country and almost twice as many Christians. When there are threats that Christians and conservatives will refuse to go see movies, stop buying products, or cancel subscriptions, it will scare some people straight. That threat should be used and carried out much more often.
2) Never go outside the experience of your people. Want to know why Republicans are so terrible at reaching out to minorities? Because identity politics works really, really well and conservatives tend to oppose it on principle. So, white Republicans are constantly trying to go outside of their experience and reach out to minorities who are generally disinclined to listen to them because they have the wrong skin color. When the GOP accepts reality, adopts the tactics of the Democratic Party, and starts paying off our own Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons to reach out to minority groups and call Democrats racists, we'll start making inroads with minorities for the first time in decades.
3) Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. The GOP often foolishly retreats from social issues. This is a huge mistake in an era when 76% of the country is Christian and most liberals find sincere Christian beliefs to be repellent. We don't have to preach at anyone, wag our fingers, or turn into legions of Ned Flanders, but we shouldn't be afraid to talk about our Christian beliefs, stick up for Christians who are under attack, and hammer the Left for its anti-Christian bigotry. Conservatism is a pro-Christian ideology and liberalism is an anti-Christian ideology. We should never be afraid to drive that point home.
4) Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. This is something conservatives have gotten much better at in the last few years, but we seldom take it far enough. If we did, a tax cheat who advocates higher taxes could certainly never be our Treasury Secretary, Barack Obama would be afraid to associate with race hustlers like Al Sharpton or one percenters like Warren Buffet, and Al Gore would have either given up his mansion or his status as the leader of the cult of global warming.
4A) Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. Conservatives have a tendency to try to win every debate with logic and recitations of facts which, all too often, fail to get the job done because emotions and mockery are often just as effective as reason. The good news is that liberals almost never have logic on their side; so they're incapable of rationally making the case for their policies while conservatives can become considerably more effective debaters by simply adding some emotion-based arguments and sheer scorn to their discourse. This has certainly worked on Twitter, where conservatives keep making the Obama campaign look like buffoons by taking over its hashtags.
6) A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. Sometimes Republicans get too serious about politics. Why not hold a fund raiser at the gun range? What's wrong with having Kid Rock or a bunch of popular country musicians play at a massive voter registration drive? How about building some giant puppet heads of our own, featuring Nancy Pelosi injecting botox into her face or Barack Obama punching the Pope in the stomach? A little controversy and fun draw in the eyeballs and gets people excited.
7) A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. This one seems self-explanatory, but in practice, it can be tough to keep things on a timeline. This is what happened to the Occupy Movement, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Republican race for the presidency, too. If it goes on too long, people sour on it whether it’s a war, an election, or a tactic.
8) Keep the pressure on. Conservatives fall down on this one all the time. Just when Obama's SuperPac was starting to feel real pressure over taking a million dollar donation from Bill Maher, conservatives eased up. This is also why liberal film stars feel so comfortable trashing conservatives, Christians, and Americans -- even right before their film comes out. It's because we get offended, shrug our shoulders, and then almost immediately let it go. Sometimes, an apology doesn't fix everything. How often do liberals accept an apology at face value and let an issue go?
9) The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. How about we treat the Left to some of its own medicine? Libs throw a pie at a conservative author on campus; then we promise to shower every liberal speaker on the same campus with garbage. They post a conservative address online; we post two liberal addresses online. They hold a protest at someone's house; then we hold a protest at someone's house. They hit one of our politicians with glitter; we hit one of their politicians with coal dust. Liberals have a mentality that says, "Everything we do is harmless, but everything conservatives do is potentially dangerous." Yet, we're usually too well behaved to copy their tactics. Mimic those tactics once or twice and the Libs will freak out so hard that they'll start declaring it to be off limits for everyone, including their own activists.
10) The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. When you launch an attack, tie it in as part of a theme and never stop hammering the theme as long as it's true and it works. John Kerry is a flip-flopper, Bill Clinton is a liar, Barack Obama is bankrupting the country and wrecking the economy -- tie your attacks into themes that can be picked up on social media, talk radio, cable TV, and in the blogosphere over the long haul. Why does McDonald's keep running ads? Because it may be that 50th ad or 100th ad you see that gets you to go buy a Big Mac, just as it may be the 50th or 100th time someone hears that Obama is bankrupting the country and wrecking the economy before it sticks.
11) If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside. The winner in politics is almost always whoever is on offense. Liberals understand this in an intuitive way that most conservatives don't. We think because we have this wonderful, honest, logical response to a charge that we're scoring major points -- but, except in rare cases, it's not true. If you're spending all of your time refuting the charges that you're extreme, racist, hate women, and despise the poor -- you're losing. That's because some people will assume where there's smoke, there's fire, and disbelieve you no matter how good your explanation may be. Additionally, if you're busy defending yourself, you can't go after the other side. Defend when you absolutely have to, but make sure most of your time is spent attacking relentlessly attacking.
12) The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Honestly, this is more of a liberal problem than a conservative one, since liberals always seem to be clamoring to rip out some functional necessity of American society so they can replace it with an ill-defined hodgepodge of ideas that they think will shift power their way or be less "mean." Our ideas work; so coming up with a constructive alternative is seldom a problem.
13) Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Conservatives tend to do well with this one until they get to the last part. Polarization is at the core of the Left's strategy. According to liberals, if you're conservative, you hate blacks, Hispanics, gays, Jews, Muslims, women, the poor, the middle class, the environment, and probably a half dozen other groups I've forgotten. Even when something is in front of our face, conservatives shy away from polarization. What's wrong with pointing out how hostile the Democratic Party has become to Christianity? Why not point out the truth: that most white liberals are racists who think black Americas are too stupid and incompetent to compete with white Americans, which is why they push Affirmative Action and racial set asides? Why not note that liberals want poor Americans to stay poor and dependent, because as long as they do, they'll keep voting for the Democrat Party? There's a reason Barack Obama bows to foreign leaders, is constantly apologizing for America, attended an anti-white, anti-American church for 20 years, and it's why his wife was proud of the country for the FIRST TIME because she thought it was going to elect her husband. The sad truth is that these are people who hate and despise this country. Why do you think "hope and change" appealed so much to Obama that he made it his theme? When you look at America as an evil, racist, unfair, horrible place to live inhabited by ignorant trash and "bitter clingers," what else would you do other than hope for change? If you love this country and the values it represents, the people in the White House not only don't share your values, they hold people like you in utter contempt.
Good job! You do know that you're going to get a bunch of nonsense crap from some from the left. They can't accept what they are until they are forced to and that includes their past.
That's some good stuff right there. Now we need some conservative leaders to have the balls to do it. Can I get a Cruz, or a Rubio, or a Paul!!??!!
Nice! You fucking halfwits need all the help you can get! Good luck.
Rush Limbaugh and Karl Rove have been using those tactics long before it was cool to do so. I guess you can call them the hipsters of the Republican party.
Rush Limbaugh and Karl Rove have been using those tactics long before it was cool to do so. I guess you can call them the hipsters of the Republican party. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
They aren't politicians or incumbants of any office. They simply do not count.
Good job! You do know that you're going to get a bunch of nonsense crap from some from the left. They can't accept what they are until they are forced to and that includes their past. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't think so. I'm on ignore and love it. I don't care what they think. I posted this for us...fuckem
Rush Limbaugh and Karl Rove have been using those tactics long before it was cool to do so. I guess you can call them the hipsters of the Republican party. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I like me some Limbaugh. Rove is done.

http://thewildernessofmirrors.wordpress.com/2013/03/

The Truth about Karl Rove

Posted on March 17, 2013 by doriangrey1

i

2 Votes

I do not like Karl Rove, let me be perfectly clear about that. The man is, like Dr. Charles Krauthammer, a pragmatic moderate, literally a genuine centrist. More than that though Karl Rove is a ruthless opportunist, a man who has embraced the notion that the end justifies the means. Rove is a strategist, he plays a hardcore numbers game in all of his strategies.
That game is not predicated on getting any particular candidate elected, but on the sheer numbers of candidates who self identify as Republicans. Every move Rove makes politically is calculated by the numbers. Which so called self identified Republican candidate has the greatest mathematical probability of successfully getting elected. To that end Karl Rove will do anything that he believes will enhance his candidates odds of a successful outcome
This is where the problems arise.
:At this point please allow me to make this disclosure. I am a Conservative Constitutionalist with libertarian leanings. What I most assuredly am not is a blind partisan, nor a bandwagon conservative. My political ideologies derive from my readings of a) The United States Constitution, b) the writings of the Founding Fathers (Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Franklin, Adams, Rush) c) the Federalist Papers d) the Anti-Federalist Papers:
As I said this is where the problem arises. Let us make no mistakes here, Karl Rove is not a stupid or dumb man, quiet the contrary, he is an extremely intelligent man. He is also a profoundly conflicted individual. On the emotional side he knows that something truly terrible is happening in America right now, and he is fighting with all he has to correct that. The problem is, that on the intellectual side he is in profoundly deep denial with regards to what exactly is wrong.
To quote perhaps the greatest human military strategist to have ever lived, the Chinese General Sun Tzu, “The enemy you cannot identify, is the enemy you cannot defeat”. This more than anything is what makes Karl Rove and the Republican leadership disastrous for America. They have some kind of mental block that prevents them from identifying the greatest threat to America. They live in complete and total denial with regards to whom the enemy is.
If we were to draw a line scale number it from 0 to 10 based upon the traditional American political ideologies, mark the first line on that scale 0 and call it traditional American Liberal ideological values, and on the line at the other end, 10, mark as traditional American Conservative values the line in the middle number 5, would be the genuinely moderate centrists like Rove and Krauthammer. This is where the genuine pragmatic moderate centrists live. It is where the vast majority of sway-able American voters once lived.
The problem is, that the Democrat party leadership no longer live at 0, they, the Fifth Column Treasonous Media, Academia, and the Judicial System Justices now live at -5. They are not traditional American Liberals, they are straight up full on Marxists. This is what Karl Rove, Dr. Charles Krauthammer, and the vast majority of the Republican Party Leadership are in complete and total denial about.
Like I said above, Karl Rove is a brilliant political strategist, but his tactical strategies are predicated upon the Democrats being Traditional America Liberals. Upon their inhabiting number 5 on the traditional American political ideological scale. However, because they, and the most importantly, the Fifth Column Treasonous Media actually live at -5 on the scale the Overton Window has been deceptively cast as having been dragged 5 full points to the left.
This is why the Republican Party Leadership and individuals like Dr. Charles Krauthammer and Karl Rove consistently attack the TEA Party candidates. With the illusion of the Overton Window having shifted 5 full points to the left the inescapable consequence is that those who would by the traditional American Political ideological scale have fallen between 5 and 10 on the scale are now seen as being far right extremists.
All of Karl Roves political calculations regarding the electability of those candidates he chooses to back are based upon this fallacy. Were this the end of it, I probably would not care about Roves political inclinations. However, since Karl Rove has chosen to do what a great number of those on the conservative side of the isle have been screaming that conservative need to do, something that I completely and totally disagree with, well I have a problem. What is this something? It is to adopt the Marxist principal that the end justifies the means.
Karl Rove has done this and those conservatives who hold a visceral hatred of Rove are actually hating him for dong exactly what they insist that conservatives should be doing. Those conservatives hate Rove because he is 100 percent willing to use the politics of Personal Destruction against any “Republican” TEA Party or Conservative candidate who falls to far on the right of the scale. Whom, for the average swing voter, fall outside of the Overton Window of electability.
This is why Rove keeps trashing the TEA Party and Conservative candidates, because refusing to believe that the Democrats and the Fifth Column Treasonous Media are full blown Marxists and that they have created the illusion of the Overton Windows leftward shift, he mistakenly believes that the TEA Party and Conservative candidates are mathematically unelectable. Like I said above, with Karl Rove, everything is about the mathematical probability of success.
My personal dislike of him is that he has adopted the Marxist strategic principal that the end justifies the means. It is my personal conviction that no individual can hold fire to their chest without getting badly burned. You cannot adopt the ideological principal that the end justifies the means and continue to hold those so elegantly articulated by America’s Founding Fathers. The concepts of Liberty, Freedom and Rule of the People by the People and for the People are utterly and completely antithetical to those of the end justifying the means.
Unless and until Karl Rove, Dr Charles Krauthammer and the rest of the GOP Leadership come to the Epiphany that opens their eyes to what is really happening in America they are doomed to suffer the fate predicted by Sun Tzu, they will be defeated again and again and again until they are utterly destroyed, because unable to identify who their enemy is, they will never mount an effective counter strategy against their enemy. They will continue to fight amongst themselves, inflicting utterly needless wounds to those who should be their allies in round after round of misguided recriminations. Turning friends into enemies, committing fratricide instead of attacking their real enemies.
This is the brutal unvarnished and nonpartisan truth about Karl Rove
[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1052567210]I like me some Limbaugh. Rove is done.

http://thewildernessofmirrors.wordpress.com/2013/03/

The Truth about Karl Rove

Posted on March 17, 2013 by doriangrey1

More good stuff!! Keep it up...like you said, fuck'em!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2013, 12:14 PM
a little late discussing how to beat Obie isn't it?

speaking of day late and a dollar short, good afternoon rightwingers!
Too funny. And, let me think....who knows more about how to win an election? Fart Blossom or the fat conservative entertainment industry drug addict? But, Rove is the one getting booted down the road.

The GOP implosion continues.

a little late discussing how to beat Obie isn't it?

speaking of day late and a dollar short, good afternoon rightwingers! Originally Posted by CJ7
Here is another way to BEAT a Ozombie.

OUTDOOR CHANNEL PULLS PRODUCTION FROM COLORADO DUE TO CO. SENATE BETRAYING 2ND
RIGHTS!

PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!

Date: Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Subject: OUTDOOR CHANNEL Pulls Productions from Colorado
To: Steve King

Dear Senator King;

I met you yesterday after the so-called "public hearings" on the antigun
bills; as I mentioned, I am an Executive Producer for OUTDOOR CHANNEL. I
currently have four series in production, included GUN STORIES, the top show
on OC, with several additional series in development. My series focus on guns,
hunting, shooting and the outdoors.

This morning I met with my three Producers, and we made the decision that if
these antigun bills become law, we will be moving all of our production OUT of
Colorado. We have already cancelled a scheduled filming session for late this
month. Obviously, part of this is due to our own commitment to the right to
keep and bear arms, but it also reflects 3 lawyers' opinions that these laws
are so poorly drafted and so designed to trap otherwise legal citizens into a
crime (one of our attorneys referred to them as "flypaper laws") that it is
simply too dangerous for us to film here.

I can give you chapter and verse on the legal implications if you need, but
suffice to say that the first legal opinion was so scary we went out and got
two others. All three attorneys agreed.

We are relatively small potatoes in television, but our relocation of
production will cost Colorado a little less than a million dollars in 2013.

Secondly, we have proudly promoted Colorado in our productions (and have been
moving more and more production into the state); now we will do exactly the
opposite. What does this mean for Colorado ? The community of television
producers is a small one. Last week I had lunch with a major network producer
who was looking to locate his new reality series in Colorado . That producer
is also a shooter, and the new reality series will now be based out of Phoenix
. That lunch cost Colorado over a million in economic impact.

Thirdly, according to numbers I received from the National Shooting Sports
Foundation (for whom I used to work) yesterday, hunting had an almost
$800,000,000 impact on Colorado in 2012, driving as many as 8330 jobs. Next
month I will be in Texas meeting with most of the top outdoor/hunting
producers, and the Number One agenda item will be Colorado . Already, hunting
organizations and statewide hunting clubs around the country are pulling out
of Colorado , and we expect this trend to accelerate rapidly.

The message we will take to our viewers and listeners is that these proposed
laws are so dangerous to hunters and any other person, be she a fisherman or a
skier who brings a handgun into the state for self-defense, that we cannot
recommend hunting, fishing or visiting Colorado . We reach millions of people,
and, quite frankly, we have a credibility that Colorado government officials
can no longer match. Colorado Division of Wildlife is already running ads
trying to bring more out-of-state hunters to Colorado ...in light of the flood
of negative publicity about these proposed laws, I can assure you those ads
will fail.

We estimate that as many as one-quarter to one-third of out-of-state hunters
will desert Colorado in the next 18-24 months, which will quite frankly be a
disaster for the hunting industry in Colorado and have a devastating effect on
our western and northern communities (certainly like Grand Junction).

This is not a "boycott" in the traditional sense of a centralized, organized
operation; rather, it is more of a grassroots decision on where shooters,
hunters and other sportsmen are willing to spend their money. Look at the
collapse of the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in February. That venerable
multimillion dollar trade show chose to ban modern sporting rifles and
standard capacity magazines, and with three weeks it collapsed as all vendors
and sponsors pulled out.

Colorado is going to pay a huge price for laws that will do nothing. Thank
you, sir, for your support.
Best.

Michael Bane
OUTDOOR CHANNEL mbane @ outdoorchannel .com
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2013, 01:11 PM
bet the archery shows on the OC are really pissed about that ..

snick
This is what the Ozombies tried first. But we are to smart for them...http://thecoloradoobserver.com/2013/...obama-advisor/

DENVER–The Outdoor Channel may have dodged a bullet this week, thanks to sports magnate and Denver Nuggets owner Stan Kroenke.
Kroenke acquired the popular cable channel, which specializes in hunting, fishing and camping programs, shortly after a producer jumped into the Colorado gun debate by announcing the channel would exit the state if the gun-control bills moving rapidly through the state legislature become law.
Kroenke’s views on the Colorado gun bills are unknown, but what is known is that the billionaire is a solid Republican. What’s also known is that Outdoor Channel Holdings was on the verge of being acquired by longtime Democratic fundraiser Leo Hindery Jr. before Kroenke stepped up to the plate.
Hindery, an economic advisor to President Obama and a top fundraiser for former Sen. John Edwards, had already seen his bid accepted but not ratified by the Outdoor Channel Holdings’ board of directors.
Then shareholder Andrew Franklin raised objections to the acquisition based on Hindery’s politics. Hindery’s company, InterMedia Outdoor Holdings, already owns the Sportsman Channel, but Franklin said he feared the Democrat’s liberal tilt would taint the Outdoor Channel.
“There’s a high level of inconsistency with Hindery’s political views,” Franklin told BuzzFeed. “How can you take revenue from the NRA and gun sponsors and contribute aggressively to [Andrew] Cuomo and [John] Edwards, who are crusading against the organizations that pay him?”
Enter Kroenke, whose company, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, submitted a bid March 1. In addition to the Denver Nuggets, which is officially owned by his son Josh, Kroenke owns the Colorado Avalanche and Denver’s Altitude Sports and Entertainment television station.
“Kroenke appeared as a bidder after controversy emerged over the earlier bid by Mr. Hindery, a major Democratic fund-raiser. Mr. Hindery had drawn scrutiny for his bid for the Outdoor Channel, known for its hunting and fishing programming,” the New York Times reported.
The Outdoor Channel’s board of directors ratified the deal at its Wednesday meeting.
“Our board of directors has unanimously determined that the proposed all-cash merger with K.S.E. offers superior value for our stockholders,” said Outdoor Channel chief executive Thomas Hornish in a statement. “We are pleased that Kroenke Sports and Entertainment has agreed to purchase Outdoor Channel.”
Still unclear is whether Kroenke will become involved with the Outdoor Channel’s battle with Colorado Democrats. Executive producer Michael Bane said in a letter to state Sen. Steve King (R-Colorado Springs) that the channel had already cancelled a filming session scheduled for late March in reaction to the gun-control bills.
“The message we will take to our viewers and listeners is that these proposed laws are so dangerous to hunters and any other person, be she a fisherman or a skier who brings a handgun into the state for self-defense, that we cannot recommend hunting, fishing or visiting Colorado,” said Bane in the letter dated March 5.
“We reach millions of people, and quite frankly, we have a credibility that the Colorado government officials can no longer match,” he said.
So far the sale to Kroenke Sports & Entertainment hasn’t muted Bane’s views. He posted a message on his website Wednesday saying, “Urge Governor Hickenlooper to veto the mag ban!”
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2013, 01:31 PM
personally, I could give a shit about the Gut Shot Channel, aka the Outdoor Channel as a whole. For the most part its a bunch of hick-ass idiots that cant shoot their way out of a living room or speak the English language, but they can shoot animals in the guts and ask the camera " did I get him" while they shake like a cat shittin; peach seeds ..I'll watch Shockey and Eastman but outside of that,

. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaw