Wow..dust and allergies

Ok what is it about west texas...allergies flared up when I hit Lubbock...must be the dust....I am not sick just dang allergies making me hoarse with sinus drip....lol...I went and bought a humidifier for my hotel room..that helped ALOT.
Does anybod have any quick remedies? Other than clariton?
Netipot, OTC Fluticasone Propionate, and clariton d
Welcome to the dust bowl.
Thanks I gnna gt a netipot... And lol. Dustbowl indeed.

Thank god I hasnt affected my play abilities..still horny as ever...just hoarse with a dry throat
I never knew I had allergies until I went to Amarillo in the spring. I do have to take benydrel at night a few days before I go and after. West Texas Nasal Drip ugh..That's probably where your migrain came from in Amarillo. You have to start your attack on it days before it starts it attack on you.....
Ok damn I had a great romp this morning...then I went outside for a walk and bam a duststorm blew over me! I went to the quick clinic and got some strong clariton type meds to kick it out.......I am headed to bed now so I can be top of my game for the next few days!!

{Mr.You-know-who-you-are,I am so so sorry I could not make our date tonite "sugar"...make it up to you when I cum back in late spring}
There's some dust. You should go vistit Australia, the area I'm from. You'll be blowing bloody sand gobblins from your nose.

Sand and dust everywhere.
I have singular prescribed to me and it does just well!!
There's some dust. You should go vistit Australia, the area I'm from. You'll be blowing bloody sand gobblins from your nose.

Sand and dust everywhere. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
Yuck lol
If you check you will see traditional allergens are at low levels. However cotton gins put out some fine dust that really screws up sinuses. This year was a bumper crop and they expect to be ginning until the first of March.
Very clever