Lubbock

• klll1
  • 09-08-2017, 12:40 PM
The heat index here today is going to be extremely high today. Make sure and use plenty of sunscreen today. More on the weather at a later date. However, I will say I got a nice tan there. Becareful to not burn.
This does not belong in alerts- moved here
This does not belong anywhere.
  • klll1
  • 09-09-2017, 05:12 AM
Evidently you missed what I was trying to say. A freaking sting right at that moment at my motel. Anyway, I was trying to give a warning that it was going on as carefully as I could while it was happening. I'm sure a few people new what the heat is and why they needed plenty of screening.
Pardon me OP, try this next time.
Hey, everyone in (city X), there is currently a sting operation going down at the (hotel Y), located at (123 Main St.). If you know any Providers there, call and warn them.

That ^^^^. would get your point across much better than trying to use some kind of James Bondish code language. smh js
Yup
Pardon me OP, try this next time.
Hey, everyone in (city X), there is currently a sting operation going down at the (hotel Y), located at (123 Main St.). If you know any Providers there, call and warn them.

That ^^^^. would get your point across much better than trying to use some kind of James Bondish code language. smh js Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Gotta give the big swallow credit little bird.
... I'm sure a few people new what the heat is and why they needed plenty of screening. Originally Posted by klll1
I doubt it. I know I didn't--and I have a third grade education.
  • Tetas
  • 09-13-2017, 03:04 PM
The heat index here today is going to be extremely high today. Make sure and use plenty of sunscreen today. More on the weather at a later date. However, I will say I got a nice tan there. Becareful to not burn. Originally Posted by klll1
That ^^^^. would get your point across much better than trying to use some kind of James Bondish code language. smh js Originally Posted by DocHolyday