Ginger and the Dumbass

So myself and several others have posted about Ginger in the streetwalker section (Amarillo). Won't out her, but will tell you what a dumbass I was yesterday. I was driving home from work when I saw her walking down the blvd and noticed she was crying. Pulled over and asked if she was ok. She said she had just had her phone and rent money stolen from her (and yes, she was shaken up and actually crying). When I told her I had $50, she asked if I had time for a date and of course I would make time. Needed covers so I stopped at a quick mart type store, ran in for covers and a dp for her. Went to her place and spent a little time and then proceeded home. When I got home, I realized my Glock (which I keep in my center console) was missing. And I knew it was there earlier in the day. Yeah, I had actually left her in the vehicle while I ran into the store to pick up the items.So i am up all night, feeling incredibly stupid. I sent her a text (even though her phone was stolen) and also a pm via FB. She has responded to the FB message denying anything. But when the gun was there right before picking her up and not there after seeing her (with no one in vehicle in between) I think it's pretty obvious what happened. Also yeah, she has a rap sheet for theft. I have filed a police report of a stolen handgun, but don't feel comfortable going any further than that. I'm putting this out there to remind everyone to play smart and don't be the fucking dumbass as I was.
And yeah, I didn't even think of the gun in the console at the time because my mind was elsewhere...what a fuck up!
That's absolutely rotten, obviously lesson learned that you'll never forget. You did right by reporting it stolen. Karma is a bitch, she'll get hers in the end.
Sonofa....sounds like someone needs to make an appt, and then do a lil search of her place while they're there. Fukn A...sorry about your experience. She just fucked herself on future business.
Oh boy...sounds like Ginger is gonna go get her phone n money back from whoever robbed her....this may not end well.
Sorry that happened. I'm glad I am not in your boots because the same deal would have happened with me. I have seen her fairly regularly over the past couple of months but no more.
I learned from reading in the Dallas subforum always store your valuables before picking up SW. Including your ID and Credit Cards.

Either in the trunk or lock them up in a glove box.