Fresh Up Out My Coma.....

I got my mama and my daddy and my boo boo in my corner. It's gonna take a miracle they say for me to walk again and talk again but anyway....

Calm down...I'm only back temporarily...the powers that be want me gone...for some reason I'm considered an existential threat to the sites viability...but have no fear as Jesus once said I am the truth and the life....the most important thing to note is that I'm still paid and helping others in the world in a positive way...thats all that matters in life in the end...being a good person and helping others. I don't plan on hanging around this place much longer its depressing and draining of positive energy...I am light with a good heart and those who didnt cherish me its your loss on God...and those that didnt get to know me how unfortunate...but I'll catch you in the Andromeda galaxy next lifetime...

I appreciate those that challenged me tried to befriend me and those that hated the kid. In the end I considered it all love and inspiration. Contrary to popular belief I never took any of this seriously. There was always a comedic value in it for me and for that I was wrong. I was wrong to play with yalls emotions like that and for that I seek forgiveness. No trolling. Just honesty.

And to Eccie's first lady that I never got to meet...That firey Latina who is a Boss with mad attitude...**NM**...you will be that fantasy connection I will always regret missing. This is how I used to envisioned our potential power connection...but it's ok keep being Cardi like its fucking awesome.

Cheers mates,

SC the Guru damaja
Fuck....we were hoping you died....alongside shine’s mother......

I love you too Russy...I did die. But when you're God's Son you're always the
Resurrection and the Life.
I love you too Russy...I did die. But when you're Tebow’s Son you're always the
Resurrection and the Life. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY
Time to get out the pump up sprayer and fill it up with Roundup.
Pestilence abounds lately.
Calm down...I'm only back temporarily...the powers that be want me gone...for some reason I'm considered an existential threat to the sites viability...but have no fear as Jesus once said I am the truth and the life..

Ummm if ya gonna quote Jesus you should probably do it verbatim.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Jfs.

Anyhoo. Whoever you are. . Thanks for the novel.
As someone in the 60’s said
Love peace and hair grease
Calm down...I'm only back temporarily...the powers that be want me gone...for some reason I'm considered an existential threat to the sites viability...but have no fear as Jesus once said I am the truth and the life..

Ummm if ya gonna quote Jesus you should probably do it verbatim.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Jfs.

Anyhoo. Whoever you are. . Thanks for the novel.
As someone in the 60’s said
Love peace and hair grease Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

I really would have thought that he had learned on his sabbatical to separate the church from the state.

But hey!

Welcome back !!
I don't like where this is going at all. I don't see anything but "chest beating". There is no point of discussion, no question or no real opinion.

Anyone willing to take a chance on trying to come in and post on something as pointless as this, I am willing to give you points. The staff is basically done with this kind of "here I am everyone look at me"....that's what FB and Instagram are for.
^ Let me help you out. You can choose to look at the glass half empty or half full...The point is be good people and do good by people....and be happy with yourself and your work...whether you're in the P4P game or not. The rest will work itself out. Chest beating? Look at me ? Naah no need on a site like this. If staff has these ideas then my sympathies to you all. Its good to see you people "happy" in your community. If you really are. If you're not then take my words and use them to inspire yourself and others. If banning me will make anyone feel better then by all means proceed. I only came back to issue a farewell as you should be able to tell from my OP. My OP speaks for itself. :-)

PS: It will always baffle me why people get so emotional over posts and opinions. I will never understand such a mindset. It is what it is I guess.
PS: It will always baffle me why people get so emotional over posts and opinions. I will never understand such a mindset. It is what it is I guess. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I love you too Russy...I did die. But when you're God's Son you're always the
Resurrection and the Life. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Calling yourself Jesus would be a start.

You're either too stupid to understand this or arrogant beyond all hope.

If banning me will make anyone feel better then by all means proceed. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

It'll make me feel better, so yes, let's proceed.
There is no point of discussion, no question or no real opinion.
Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Well, at the risk of getting points I have to say that this^^^^^^has been the problem for quite some time. Spamming co-ed for the purpose of stirring shit up and antagonizing the vast majority of the other members with the look at me threads.
Not to mention that his "homie" has already made the statement that it's their intention to, "run dis party again really soon".
Darth.....I don't understand what you said.

We have one of them calling himself "The Great" and members here are his "subjects"
The other refers to himself as Jesus

Surely you can't think they are beating their chests. These are just normal everyday guys.
Things never change, just go round and round.

Remember Alexander the Great....Suleiman the Magnificent ?
Vitaman...this isn't HISTORY repeating itself. This is just one...maybe two guys that have egos and like to fuck with people. They know exactly what they are doing and they enjoy every minute of it.

The fun part is they ALWAYS meltdown eventually. They can't help it but their egos get the best of them.

The good thing is it's fun to watch.
Vitaman...this isn't HISTORY repeating itself. This is just one...maybe two guys that have egos and like to fuck with people. They know exactly what they are doing and they enjoy every minute of it.

The fun part is they ALWAYS meltdown eventually. They can't help it but their egos get the best of them.

The good thing is it's fun to watch. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Ha!
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=31