50 Shades of Grey

Saw it over the weekend. Very good movie, followed the book, got to see quite a bit of Dakota Johnson's hot little body. Anyone else see it? What did you think?
I'm reading the book first on this one!! I know it was good though.
Were you the only guy in the theater???
Were you the only guy in the theater??? Originally Posted by HankPanky
That alone might be reason to go see it. Talk about target-rich environment with outstanding male/female ratio. Not to mention that the women all horned up after watching the movie.

"Hmmm, no hot billionaires in sight...I guess you'll have to do."
This reminds me of all of the fuss in the 70's over 'The Story of O'.
That alone might be reason to go see it. Talk about target-rich environment with outstanding male/female ratio. Not to mention that the women all horned up after watching the movie.

"Hmmm, no hot billionaires in sight...I guess you'll have to do." Originally Posted by MrWonderfulKC
Were you the only guy in the theater??? Originally Posted by HankPanky
No, but almost. Lots of groups of 2-3 women seeing it together.

"Hmmm, no hot billionaires in sight...I guess you'll have to do." Originally Posted by MrWonderfulKC
Yeah, no kidding.......definitely a target rich environment, and they likely have at least a curiousity in BDSM, or they wouldn't want to go see the movie....so take some rope along with you, or at least a silk necktie....lol
Just saw it and I'd give it a 7/10. It's actually a love story more than anything. Dakota Johnson (the daughter of Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith btw) does have a banging body.
Were all the seats covered in Plastic? Read some where that the theaters were gonna cover the seats to save on cost of cleaning after each showing. Just curious if that was BS.
Were all the seats covered in Plastic?' Originally Posted by bp6570
So it's showing at the Strand?
This reminds me of all of the fuss in the 70's over 'The Story of O'. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet

Yeah, I read that one. My mother had to learn not to lay any books around or I would read them. I think I warped my little mind.