COME ON MICHELLE RYAN MAKE ME FAMOUS!!!

IAM waiting!!!are you jumping on that liar ban wagon as well?. Or is that just RICKY using her handle to pm?. That is some bad moves.
Jesus dude, stop. You're looking really pathetic. Go have a cookie.
Dude don't comment on what you don't understand. Don't think webdot know who you are bra.. so back off.
Hahaha you look like a little bitch.
Starting shit with more providers, how many blacklist you planning on ending up on?

You already can't get appointments... lol

You like talking shit, have fun eating it!
Dude don't comment on what you don't understand. Don't think webdot know who you are bra.. so back off. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
"Bra"?? LOL Are you talking to me? Like you don't got enough enemies, you wanna make more. I doubt you know who I am, but IDGAF if you do. My comment was from the heart. RR is a total douchebag, no doubt; I'm just saying you're acting like one too. Let it go- y'all sound like 7th graders yelling threats at each other. It's not funny, it's sad.
it obvious you don't know me.. he is a DB. lmfao, enemies?. You think IAM here to make friends?. Then your dumber the he is. I am here for women which he wishes I can't book.. lol. He still runs my fan club and didn't get the memo.. you can never be me. So yes be my enemy BRA!!. Are you related to that fool?. Cheez they just get dumber.
......and this is why you have to pay for sex.