Review: My Newest SB C*******

Date: First Week in June
Provider: C*******
Phone: Not Sharing Yet
Email Address: Doesn't have one that I know of??
URL / Website: SugarDaddyToday.com
City: Burleson
State: Texas
Address: Off of Interstate I35W
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK, Brief DFK, BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, CG, DATY, Cuddling, & Face Sitting
Session Length: 24 Hours
Fee: $$$
Hair Color and Length: Short Brunette with Blonde Streaks
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5 Feet 2 Inches Tall and 95 Pounds Soaking Wet. She has nice 32 B's with perky eraser nipples. Short brunette hair with blonde streaks. Light acne on her temples of her head by her eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Well why bother
I will NEVER share ONE BIT of information about SB again. To the guy who wanted to go and tell her about this page. You are a sorry little chicken shit. You think by telling her about this place you are going to become her knight in shining armor? Have fun with her. I'll look for my next one.
yeah thats fucking lame.
ive had some success on that site as well. Lots of flakes, but ive turned up some rare finds. Telling them about this site is the worst thing you could do. "hey i can buy your gold, but let me show you some folks who will pay more".
Congratulations on falling in love.
Love....Hardly....I enjoyed the time we had together. I had a pretty good thing going until that sorry SOB decided to rat on me. I never shared info with a woman. It's just not a smart thing to do. Now I have an angry woman blowing up my google voice phone number. All because one guy thought he could rescue an 18 year old from the grasp of someone else.
[/PRIVATE]
She'll be on backpage before you know it.
  • BLM69
  • 06-12-2013, 08:22 AM
Love....Hardly....I enjoyed the time we had together. I had a pretty good thing going until that sorry SOB decided to rat on me. I never shared info with a woman. It's just not a smart thing to do. Now I have an angry woman blowing up my google voice phone number. All because one guy thought he could rescue an 18 year old from the grasp of someone else. Originally Posted by Epimetheus
Name the pussy, Why would he tell her about the review? What will he gain from it?
he might of said "hey i saw your review on aspd, thats how i learned about you" or something
I wouldn't have posted about that if I had a deal that good. You screwed yourself over to brag.
WTF - post a review with out sharing inf. with the eccie community - sucks? Thats what this forumn is about - i thought! Im getting confused the more I read this thread.
Yeah I admit I felt like a Rooster at 5:30am and was crowing about the gem I found. I learned my lesson and won't make the same mistake again.