They are entertaining

I have never weighed in on any of the drama threads here, and dont intend too. I do read them sometimes and wonder how many folks have this much free time. I was just wondering, if you dont like a person or what a person says on here, why even bother to post to the thread? All it does is extend the thread, and make the person who started it feel important. The back and forth bickering is amazing too me. Seems too me if you ignore the threads you dont like, they will go away. I guess some folks just like the argument part of it and the flaming. Not much to say really, it just makes no sense to me, but thats just me I guess. I am not singleing anyone out, just a observation.
I have never weighed in on any of the drama threads here, and dont intend too. I do read them sometimes and wonder how many folks have this much free time. I was just wondering, if you dont like a person or what a person says on here, why even bother to post to the thread? All it does is extend the thread, and make the person who started it feel important. The back and forth bickering is amazing too me. Seems too me if you ignore the threads you dont like, they will go away. I guess some folks just like the argument part of it and the flaming. Not much to say really, it just makes no sense to me, but thats just me I guess. I am not singleing anyone out, just a observation. Originally Posted by Ranchhand

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!
I used to think it was entertaining, but it is to the point of ad-nauseum.

I do hate drama and just want to meet some nice people and have some fun. What's wrong with that? I have no "agenda" or ax to grind.

I wish we could all get along, but I guess that isn't the way of the world, or at least this board.
I havent met anyone I couldnt get along with. Of course I do choose who I meet, I guess that makes a difference.
I meant "get along" as in on the board. I wish we could at least agree to disagree without disrespecting each other.
Well said Crystalkitty
  • anita
  • 10-04-2010, 10:51 PM
It is funny to read those threads though. But I agree, if someone do not like a post he/she should just hit the 'back button'. That is what it is for. Stop hating, we all hae at least one common interest...and you know what it is lol.
We all like women?
I have never weighed in on any of the drama threads here, and dont intend too. I do read them sometimes and wonder how many folks have this much free time. I was just wondering, if you dont like a person or what a person says on here, why even bother to post to the thread? All it does is extend the thread, and make the person who started it feel important. The back and forth bickering is amazing too me. Seems too me if you ignore the threads you dont like, they will go away. I guess some folks just like the argument part of it and the flaming. Not much to say really, it just makes no sense to me, but thats just me I guess. I am not singleing anyone out, just a observation. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Hi,

I looked at your join date and I bow down and give you RESPECT and you're right! Austin broads use to be a intellectually stimulating. But things change and sometimes, (or do we have to?) we have to look back and say WOW, those were the days!

Sincerely,
Wet

• anita
  • 10-05-2010, 11:36 AM
We all like women? Originally Posted by RoundRockSecret
Almost all of us lol. But there is something we all like. Think again
a thread about 'drama threads' is almost as bad as the drama threads themselves...
Almost all of us lol. But there is something we all like. Think again Originally Posted by anita
$$$.....duh
bubba, there has been nothing negative said in this thread until you showed up. Dont try to turn it into something it isnt. Amazing that someone always tries to stir the pot.
ur right...my bad. ill try again.
i agree and dont read them much either. they sometimes start out entertaining but change quickly. many people just have too much crap to say and i dont have enough time to read.

It's not $$$, It is Kitty Cats! So soft and LOVE to purrrrrrr. Everyone loves Kitty Cats!