Sophia at Luxury Mini-Review

Just back from seeing her. Decided to go during the Cowboys game so I could get my choice of girls.

Very beautiful lady, nice body, sweet personality.

Best post-covid session by far. I'm certain Sophia is more underrated than any lady currently working. will see her again next Sunday. I hope I can sleep before then. Body still feeling charged right now.
Not a bad strategy to see a Legend, during a less popular time.

But the way the Cowboys loose defense has been lately, Sunday's may be getting busier!

I can tell you, Sophia is much TIGHTER than the Cowboys' secondary!
She is pretty tight, I wanted her tight mouth on this visit, Sophia accomodated my wish
Full review tomorrow, for now I'll just say my legs are still wobbly from the huge CIM that Sophia forced from my ballsack.
How does Sophia compare physically to BB? I thought CIM was off the list for most people.
How does Sophia compare physically to BB? I thought CIM was off the list for most people. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
Slimmer, smaller breasts, but still ample. Pretty. Truly amazing face.

Sophia is one of several at Luxury, who are CIM friendly. She is an all-around extraordinary Provider, I am frankly surprised Sophia is seemingly underrated.
Slimmer, smaller breasts, but still ample. Pretty. Truly amazing face.

Sophia is one of several at Luxury, who are CIM friendly. She is an all-around extraordinary Provider, I am frankly surprised Sophia is seemingly underrated. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think some of the reason is because no one is exactly sure who is there. Someone needs to make a post with who is there. I would do it myself but I am also not certain.
What are the work hours now? Still 10pm?
Last I knew it was 9am to 10pm.
I think some of the reason is because no one is exactly sure who is there. Someone needs to make a post with who is there. I would do it myself but I am also not certain. Originally Posted by farawayjoe

The current Luxury lineup is:

Sophia
Julie
BB
Ashley
Amber
Scarlet
Foxy
Blackpink

Keep in mind, though, that is the Team Roster. On any specific day, not every girl will be present or available. Call for an appointment if you have a specific choice of Lady you want to see.
Is Sophia Catholic?
am I the last Sophia reviewer?
am I the last Sophia reviewer? Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Probably. I haven't got an answer yet, whether she is on vacation. No mentions of Sophia in a while. Anybody happen to know if Sophia is working now?
I tried to see her last Friday, was told "On vacation", I miss her.
  • nono
  • 11-05-2020, 04:16 PM
How is it other amps closed down but Luxury is not?