Sun or luxury

Which is better?

Also if someone could message me with their rates I'd appreciate it.
I think the largest difference is the girls. Overall the rates are the same as far as I know. If anything, Sun may be a little more restrictive on certain activities but then again, some girls at Luxury are restrictive from what I hear. I would compare the girls and not the parlors.
Thanks, that's what I was seeing... Who has better girls and is a better experience.
That’s where it’s hard. Honestly, many of the comments about Sun are useless. It’s just people adding nonsense to bump threads, assuming it’s for promotional purposes. So it’s hard to know much about the place.
Sun lost the Superstar they had... Susan. Luxury is consistently excellent, not the least for having several former Blue standouts, plus a strong Pearls refugee.
You got Eve at Sun. She is a hottie
Eve is gorgeous really if beauty is what you seek she is hot. I think I lean more towards lux for potentially better service.
Only been to Sun's once, prefer Luxury for the fact that the showers are attached to the rooms. Not a big fan of getting undressed and going across the hall for the shower.
Is Eve on vacation still or back at Sun?
Only been to Sun's once, prefer Luxury for the fact that the showers are attached to the rooms. Not a big fan of getting undressed and going across the hall for the shower. Originally Posted by Bonez7557
This too ! I could do a whole session in the shower if the girl is good lol.
This too ! I could do a whole session in the shower if the girl is good lol. Originally Posted by playerplano
Indeed! I don't do it often, but some of my greatest sessions took place entirely in the shower!
I guess I didn’t think to mention that. In luxury the showers are in the rooms. So if the shower is important and you like convenience, luxury is your place.
I've had better luck with ladies at Sun. The house mama is always sweet to me as well, unlike Luxury's house mama. But then again, Luxury has miss Huge nipples.
I've been to Sun's once, and you are 100% correct, the house mama was one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met
I like going to lux because I know that I'm going to get certain things that I'm not sure sun's spa girls do. I like luxury as all the girls I have seen provide a good relaxing experience.