URL / Website: https://www.theasianstars.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Off Luna
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long, straight and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pics on the website appear to be her, but maybe from a few years ago. Her right boob looked a little smaller and a little bit different shape than the left one. B cups, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
I’m confused... I’ll pass. Thank you.
I’ll pass. Thank you. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
That's fine I'll fuck her.
That's fine I'll fuck her. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Me to, I like her long black hair and small body frame.
I’m confused... I’ll pass. Thank you. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I saw Latte. Great DFK and BLS with BBBJ CIM, an OK TUMA, and she has very cute body (like an 18 years old young girl type of body, petite and fresh, with somewhat puffy nipples that I wish I could suck all day, very sexy!).

She might be a bit scripted (but she is gentle doing that) - but she made me happy with what I personally like (CIM and TUMA plus she did try to do good massage on me that was quite relaxing).
I can agree with most of that. I would’ve liked to got in a massage at the end, she wasted a lot of minutes asking me about that clock, shaving herself in the shower and using the wet wipes and tissues on me several times, lol

WALDT’s and I just had a “better” time with Dixie last week.
Well that was disappointing. Sorry for your less than thrilling experience. Got to remember who's reviews to believe.
I was out at cfs!!!
I was out at cfs!!! Originally Posted by Heartside
And just what was said in the public comments, which is all that you're supposed to be able to read, lead you to your conclusion of CFS? Was it the title? Which could just be a play on words or mean she is darker skinned. I understand that Bbfs is your thing because you always ask if it's available but please do let us know how you read the ROS on reviews when you don't have premium access. I've asked you this before but you ignore and don't answer. Afraid of being caught with another handle with premium???
Oh wow ntx, good catch. No wonder he doesn’t write reviews, it’s possible he does under a different handle.

Title was a play on words.
29 is a magical age Bob I think I'd like to meet her