Take a Provider out to a strip club?

Anybody ever go out to a strip club with a provider?

Maybe as a warm up to the main event BCD?
Yes. With the right provider, its a kick in the pants. But take a lot of cash and get ready to entertain.
I love going to strips clubs with clients and personal dates. Hell I just love strip clubs and its just gets me in the mood it turns me on too see another shaking her ass in front of my date. But like GM said bring alot cash I hate being cheap in strip clubs.
^^ this all day. A lot of times I'm in awe at what other dancers can do. It's a good day when the chick hits on me more than the guy. ;-)
Oh it can be lots if fun with the right provider. The wife is a former stripper and you'd be amazed what a good wing chick can accomplish. And a trusted one can even save you from financial or sexual distress
There was this Bambi chick who was pretty fun...
Bambi's are almost always fun
There was this Bambi chick who was pretty fun... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Did you thump 'er?
Did it a few timesin Austin. One time the provider even secured a little take-out.
Its a blast! I love to flirt with the dancers and my date! Just too much fun!
Anyone ever take a SB or SO to a strip club?
Sounds like a good idea to me! I love strip clubsA
I did that once with great success. Met her at the Church and went in together. The only problem was the lecture about her not being allowed to dance for me or anyone else. We stayed and drank for an hour or so then went and fucked each others brains out.
We met up at the church also. This was our first meeting and of course afterwards we did have some play time. We weren't planning on it but she got turned on!!
I've heard that the Church is notoriously female-unfriendly. Is this no longer the case?