What have you done special for the 4th of July?

Stepped up to the bar stool with patriotic toes. Perhaps I did have a wee nip or two first.

Patriotic Irish toes cond.JPG

Happy Independence Day! Hope you all get big bangs with fireworks!

Adorable!
i put my flag up. it is exactly even in height with my texas flag. it is the law but only for the texas flag
Hopefully I'll wake up!
Damn....That picture makes me proud to be Irish and American....I worked all night. I had my single malt glad to be home drink and I'm off to bed soon. Maybe I'll wake up in time to go blow some shit up or maybe I'll just buy some fireworks.... Happy Holidaze everyone.
wooohooo!!

Awesome : )
I moved to houston on this day last yr. Happy 4th
Damn....That picture makes me proud to be Irish and American....I worked all night. I had my single malt glad to be home drink and I'm off to bed soon. Maybe I'll wake up in time to go blow some shit up or maybe I'll just buy some fireworks.... Happy Holidaze everyone. Originally Posted by gearslut
This and New Year's are such great holidays; people are expected to get inebriated and set off explosive devices.

Of course, the ladies of ECCIE have their own ways of blowing things...up.

I have a full day of explosions to create, so have a safe one, everybody. And remember to only drink and drive in the bedroom!
I have done yardwork, worked in my office, and this evening I am going to blow shit up. Hopefully some taint will cross my path.
This morning, as many mornings on this date, I read this.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html
Awesome toes fancy..very cute , I'll be spending the rest of the day in a pool with a cold drink and a special someone...everyone have fun and be safe, happy 4 Th. !!!!!
Fixin to go shoot one off........Happy 4th
Lol my little four year old cousin seen my flag upside down at my place and ran in and asked if i was mad at obama. lol i assume the wind or rain knocked it over
Lol my little four year old cousin seen my flag upside down at my place and ran in and asked if i was mad at obama. lol i assume the wind or rain knocked it over Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Now thats funny lol!!!