URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: -
Address: W Howard Lane
Activities: FBSM, 69, L3
Hair Length and Color: Black pulled up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very accurate description of her posted before, a little taller than 5', tat on her lower back, very soft tits and nice shaped.
Recommendation: Yes
Hey mods.....I was denied premium status because of a repeat review. While I have seen another Mia from a different spa I have never visited the spa I reviewed nor had I ever seen the provider reviewed before. They are 2 different providers.
Hey mods.....I was denied premium status because of a repeat review. While I have seen another Mia from a different spa I have never visited the spa I reviewed nor had I ever seen the provider reviewed before. They are 2 different providers. Originally Posted by This Is not my name
The same thing happen to me! I was asked to get DNA samples from both girls who, coincidentally, also shared the name Mia.

Then, I had to take the samples to the ECCIE Review Verification Lab (The ERVL). It took the ERVL three weeks to get the test results. The A samples came back inconclusive because they both were mixed with sperm. The B samples finally proved they were two different people. ECCIE gave me my 6 weeks of premium access and all was right with the world!
Both Mia's were phenomenal in my opinion. Making a plea for reconsideration hopefully will help. Also replied to the PM. Worst case, have to make another "acceptable" report.