Kinky ren fest

wow did y'all see this? http://kinkyrenfest.com/ a kinky renfair sounds super fun! anything with boobs & floggers and I'm in!
Hundreds of acres. Thousands of possibilities.
Imagine a festival for adults only. A place where women in chainmaille (without modesty covers) mix with sexy pirates and barbarians in loincloths. A place where you’d see people on leashes while their owners carry floggers. There’d be drunken wenches and saucy lassies, human puppies and human ponies. You’d hear whips cracking, crowds cheering and vendors hawking their wares. You’d see nudists, furries, poly families and belly dancers. Try your hand at fun games with prizes or enjoy some delicious festival food. Be entertained by the shows or learn something new at one of the demos. In the evening, take part in the Dungeon Play Party or watch in amazement as skilled veterans inflict pain and pleasure.
Held on a private camping ground outside of Houston (Texas) for one weekend ONLY in April 2016, the first-ever Kinky RenFest will be an event to remember. The festival combines all the elements of a Renaissance Festival (entertainment, costumes, games, food & shopping) with an open-minded atmosphere and adult-oriented fun. The result is an adult-only (21+ years) event where almost anything goes
Sounds almost like TRF back in the 70's, before they got tame and family oriented.
I also preferred the un-amplified spirit back then. Anybody ever get thrown in the stocks and have to wait for a kind stranger to bail you out cause your friends were having too much fun listening to the guards taunt you?
Oh, those were the days.
Might see you there Sue.
  • D.G.
  • 05-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Where is it taking place?
  • tzv13
  • 05-02-2015, 12:42 PM
This one is close to TRF.

They do a lot of private play parties here next to Sherwood Forest if you're into this stuff.
I'm getting a group of kinky friends from all over together and we are renting a trailer or something and setting up a kinky camp out for sure. already planning on it, thinking several sex swings in the trees to start. (I've got 3 and winch to hoist one up high into the air for standing up munching etc.)
  • tzv13
  • 05-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Nice!
got is on our TO DO calendar... gonna be a blast....
Man I wish I would have been in town those days!
it's NEXT year sweetie, let's go!!
it's NEXT year sweetie, let's go!! Originally Posted by sue_nami
ooo Yay!
I come to Austin once a year --so I am sure I could plan around those dates
nerdyAyna, love to have join our camping group going hun. keep me in mind next year when you're heading this way