FWB

I'm wanting to know if anyone into the hobby has previously tried fwb? Mainly have you tried any sites that worked and provided results?
This should be in coed
I tried FWB sites years ago once I realized I was most aroused by fucking strangers than dudes I was meeting in the real world. I did well, but I was 21-22 and some mix of cute and slutty. I got fed-up real quick and then I discovered the hobby. So...I quit. Funny enough, my favorite FWBs have always come from the hobby.

I have often said that hook-up sites are real useless for dudes, but as time goes on and shit like Tinder pops up, my opinion has changed. A handful of my dude friends do ridiculously well on those site...but those dudes are hot/30s/successful, hot/30s/artsy, or hot/30s/extra hot. So, if you're young enough and hot enough...sure. If not, you gotta be rich enough. If you ain't any of that, might as well stick to hobbyland and fuck much hotter girls than you'd get out in the wild.

It's not that women REQUIRE someone richer/hotter/successful(er)...but that on hook-up sites every one girl gets dozens up dozens of pings a week, so she can be selective.
Dang, you would be a good wingwoman JL!

• tzv13
  • 05-06-2015, 01:40 PM
Been there, done that. FWB always turns into more. It's like dating. Somebody's feelings get hurt. Nope not doing it.
If by wingwoman you mean lots of sex followed by "let's pick out a thin brunette and both fuck her" then yes, yes I am.
Hello Marvel?

We have found the perfect female super hero for your next franchise. Imagine the bizz among the COMICON crowd when we introduce JennsLolli as Wingwoman!
Retired hookers need new business ventures, fo sho. I look real sharp in a skirt suit and can play lesbian friend real well. Ladies love me!