my rant for today

If my thoughts piss you off it may be your problem.
Do we forget what is being Marketed on this website? I think so. I will try to keep it Lite. I AM SURE TO NOT MAKE ANY FANS.NON AND I REPEAT NONE OF THE WOMEN ON THIS WEBSITE ARE ABOVE NOR BETTER THAN THE OTHER.
WE ARE ALL HERE SELLING THE SAME THING. WHAT QUALITY OF SERVICE YOU PROVIDE MAKES YOU BETTER. AND CONSISTENCY.
THAT IS ALL.
Good point about consistency. I am a repeat customer at certain restaurants because the quality is not hit or miss with every visit. That is also why I see Sknydiva multiple times.
Not much of a rant Skny. Sad truth is many don't understand quality and consistency......
One person being better than the other, its all about perception
One person being better than the other, its all about perception Originally Posted by chellachella
About your perception I am open to hearing opinions. I know who I am and what I am about I have not lived a sheltered life I some may even say I'm a trashy.
My perception of life and reality I believe is very clear.
I meant people have this self perception about being better than others, hobby included. I know of a provider who used to brag about higher education, when in fact I knew she was lying. It made her feel as if she was better than the rest--but didnt change the fact that she was still a prostitute, degree or not. Whatever makes some people feel better about themselves and what they do for money I guess. I for one dont give a shit.

I dont think your trashy, you have been super sweet. Why would anyone say that about you?
I meant people have this self perception about being better than others, hobby included. I know of a provider who used to brag about higher education, when in fact I knew she was lying. It made her feel as if she was better than the rest--but didnt change the fact that she was still a prostitute, degree or not. Whatever makes some people feel better about themselves and what they do for money I guess. I for one dont give a shit.

I dont think your trashy, you have been super sweet. Why would anyone say that about you? Originally Posted by chellachella
Perception of others opinion of me. why they say it is on them
. and I like you I don't give shit either!! and those that have met me know that for damn sure. Thank You Ms. Chella. I am very sweet. in real life...
Oh Let's not for the hobbyist out there who forget what their buying and their fucked up perception. They forget what their shopping for on this website. Again if what I say pisses you off it may be your problem.
Some ladies will get on BP, and other places and say they are the BEST, at this or that, and try to make themselves out to be better than the rest of us.. lol

We are all in the same business, and what stands out certain providers from others is not their size, looks, ect. it is about giving good customer service, and being consistent in your providing...

We are all here to do a job, and just like on any other job, if you continue to provide poorly, your boss may fire you.
Guys like ladies with whom they feel safe, and can count on to be there when they need them. Why on earth some ladies feel the need to mess over good hobbiest is beyond me.

At the end of the day... we are all equal in that we are all ladies on this board providing discreet gentlemen's services.

M.M.
Perception of others opinion of me. why they say it is on them
. and I like you I don't give shit either!! and those that have met me know that for damn sure. Thank You Ms. Chella. I am very sweet. in real life... Originally Posted by SknyDiva

I will vouch for you Skny, you definitely don't give a rats ass on how others perceive you. Now if they cross you, shame on them if their ass can't back up what their mouth overloaded!!!

And SWEET-yes very sweet, and even sweeter tasting I must add!
I pity the fool that pissed in your Cheerios. At least you were happier yesterday evening
I pity the fool that pissed in your Cheerios. At least you were happier yesterday evening Originally Posted by Jb61801
I'm still happy hun...
I like your rants Sknydiva..... You have a gift for blurting out, what has crossed my mind lately... Empowering others, I'm sure. Being an American woman gives us that right.... xoxo MUUUUAH!!!!!!!

~B
So who's the best?
Right on! Don't you wish RL women were that honest?