My 7 Year Itch

Due to years of hard work & persistence in the RW, I'm moving forward with new business opportunities & expanding my RW Business Ventures!

I'm not retired; I'm UTR now. I repeat: I'm U-T-R, which means I'm still available for entertaining friends/Cubz, old and new. Contact me via p411, text msg, PM, or email.

It pleases me to announce the culmination of "The Lyoness' 7 Year Itch."
Once a Pro, always a Pro. And I AM JUST GETTING STARTED. Life has so much to offer; make a difference. Making memories, solving problems, fixing ppl, entertaining men & women, & "Cameron-Diaz Sex" make me happy.

Fuck on y'all! Peace.
-LLL *UTR
"The Lyoness Sleeps Tonight"
Let me be the first to say congratulations on your new venture!

Always glad to see someone progressing in their life.

All the best - you'll always be on my radar as long as you like.
Thank you, Gregster. What a lovely way to meet a new friend. Contact me privately. UTR...no more ads

-LLL
Best of luck to you Lisa
Way to go Love!!! I am so very proud of you! Let's celebrate!!!!
Congratulations! UTR might scare everyone in trying to catch you before you drop off the radar! Others hoping to be one of the new 100 just might have waited too late.

Hope to come celebrate under the radar with you, and by the radar, and on the radar.....
I wish ya the best life has to offer!!

laissez bon temp roule
Congrats lady! Check in every now and then!
I'm still all up in this Kool-Aid kiddiepool, y'all! UTR or not, I'll never abandon my sport (hobby). It's a piece of me, like an appendage or an organ.

Thank you Dallas, LAMan, MarshPirate, ILTG, & Stick1969 for taking time to write such kind words. All of you are appreciated. I have a couple of exciting secrets and some other naughty projects that you may hear about MUCH later. Lots of RW & "Other World" work & deadlines; deaths & grieving;
caring for family and a friend.

@LAMan...I didn't retire. I went UTR (Under The Radar), not OTR (Off The Radar) )
No more ads. No more reviews. You have my handle and all of my contact information.
You're past due an exotic wild visit w/me; It's been 3 years since I've seen you LAMan!!!
@ILTG...I will be jumping in to promote my peeps, chat with my fellow nerds, & keep up with Gia's "Game of Thrones" thread.
t the rate people are falling off the nola board its should be three of us left by next xmas LOL!! GOOD LUCK LISA!! xxoo annie
t the rate people are falling off the nola board its should be three of us left by next xmas LOL!! GOOD LUCK LISA!! xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
At least those that are left have others with them gotta appreciate Annie bringing us the best!
Good luck with your new endevour. I took over the family business this year as a full time rancher back in Australia. I still travel. But it's a full time job from 4am to ?

It never bloody ends.