Editing

How do you edit what it says under your avatar?
Go to 'edit your details' in your profile control panel. Its in the same area where you can select to edit your signature and avatar.

After accessing it, you should see a place a couple columns down that says something like custom title. Just type whatever you wish it to read and it should appear under your username when you post.

I haven't tinkered with that function in a while so I'm not 100% sure. I think the only parameter for being able to have that editing privilege is having 'premium access'.
Thanks bro! It worked
on the topic of editing, when posting a review how do you get it to say something other than "yes" or "no". I've seen some "hell yes" and others.???
ILTG68, may I ask where you got your "pussyologist" Certification? I think I may need to see a certified pussyologist. What exactly does the certification entail? Is it a evaluation from a scientific point of view like a gynecologist? Is it a pussy counselor or therapist, like a psychologist? Or is it for pussy grooming like a cosmetologist? I'm curious, I want my pussy to have all the best opportunities and care it needs to be a happy and well adjusted pussy.
on the topic of editing, when posting a review how do you get it to say something other than "yes" or "no". I've seen some "hell yes" and others.??? Originally Posted by gregster
After you submit it, go back to edit it. You can change it then.
ILTG68, may I ask where you got your "pussyologist" Certification? I think I may need to see a certified pussyologist. What exactly does the certification entail? Is it a evaluation from a scientific point of view like a gynecologist? Is it a pussy counselor or therapist, like a psychologist? Or is it for pussy grooming like a cosmetologist? I'm curious, I want my pussy to have all the best opportunities and care it needs to be a happy and well adjusted pussy. Originally Posted by April Cox
A Pussyologist is a scientist who studies pussies and their relationship to their environment. Pussyologists are involved in research to discover underlying mechanisms that will bring pussies to their highest levels of pleasure. Pussyologists attempt to develop or improve orgasmic processes.
A Pussyologist is a scientist who studies pussies and their relationship to their environment. Pussyogists are involved in research to discover underlying mechanisms that will bring pussies to their highest levels of pleasure. Pussyologists attempt to develop or improve orgasmic processes. Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
ROFLMAO
I got my certification in the Army and continued my studies at LSU. :-)
A Pussyologist is a scientist who studies pussies and their relationship to their environment. Pussyologists are involved in research to discover underlying mechanisms that will bring pussies to their highest levels of pleasure. Pussyologists attempt to develop or improve orgasmic processes. Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
This is the absolute best explanation I could hope
For, lol! Awesome
I also have a minor in Bootyology! :-)
Jesus.. I bet with all that knowledge you could finally teach me to squirt.People swear that its a learned art.. im not keen on all that mess but a SUPER O would be wonderful! xo annie
Jesus.. I bet with all that knowledge you could finally teach me to squirt.People swear that its a learned art.. im not keen on all that mess but a SUPER O would be wonderful! xo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
+1 Annie, I'd like to master it also!
I also have a minor in Bootyology! :-) Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
love it!
+1 Annie, I'd like to master it also! Originally Posted by April Cox
Jesus.. I bet with all that knowledge you could finally teach me to squirt.People swear that its a learned art.. im not keen on all that mess but a SUPER O would be wonderful! xo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Squirting is a major turn on! Mess, well the best part of being dirty is getting clean Endless hot water heater and plenty of clean towels at my house to go through fun of making messes and cleaning up!!

Oh and what better way to clean a lady up then a sensual tongue bath with plenty of kissing and sucking added in.....