HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you ladies that are mom's! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you!
Yes! Happy Mother's Day to all the sexy MILFS!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the classy ladies on here
Happy
Mother's
Day!!
Happy Mother's Day.. to all of us sexxy queens out there who are awesome mothers...
My daughter in law {who is 10 years older than my son} spent all night in the hospital welcoming her first grandbaby who popped out this morning!

Now that is a helluva moms day gift!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the sexy mamas!
Specially to you Dallas congrats on your new grandbaby!
Y'all have a great day!!!
thanks wee baby--I miss ya!

and by the way--its a new great grandbaby.....My daughter in law is 10 years older than my son and has a 18 year old daughter.,..that daughter had the baby
thanks wee baby--I miss ya!

and by the way--its a new great grandbaby.....My daughter in law is 10 years older than my son and has a 18 year old daughter.,..that daughter had the baby Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn girl you are one HOT GREAT GRAND Mother!!
Damn girl you are one HOT GREAT GRAND Mother!! Originally Posted by weebbadd
What a great Mother's Day for you, Congrats!!
Dallas congrads...I just want this day over...lol. ITS WORK AND EXPENSIVE TO BE LOVED SO MUCH WHEN THEY ARENT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO COOK YOU BREAKFAST (THOUGH SHOULD BE) .....I HOPE YALL WITH OLDER KIDS GOT A DAY AT SPA OR ...LAWN MOWED...LOL...I DID GET CUTE LITTLE CARDS HOWEVER...HANDMADE!! CANT BEAT THAT! XO ANNIE
thanks yall! My son who is 30 says he is too young to be a grandpa! lol

Annie - handmade cards rock! Enjoy babe!

I am not with my mom, kids or grandkids today...I am in OK City...but my heart is with them.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Congrats Dallas. And Happy Mommy's Day to all Mommy's & can't forget the Dad's who are the "Mom" too!