What happened to Marie Antionette?

I found some pics I took with her a long time ago and saw somebody bumped one of her old reviews and it got me thinking is all...

I see her ads are all gone and her profile is closed. Whats the scoop?

I let my BCD lapse so pm if its a secret
She got her head lopped off.
Thought she moved to east Texas??
I am not sure if it is true but Anna told me last she herd she was in jail.
She got her head lopped off. Originally Posted by catbanger

I am not sure if it is true but Anna told me last she herd she was in jail. Originally Posted by Liltex
Don't doubt this at all. the path she was headed down wasn't good. I saw her a couple months ago and she was in bad shape and has essentially destroyed herself. Its a shame, because she is such a cool chic with a great demeanor. IMHO, she was very attractive when she was "thicker".
Don't doubt this at all. the path she was headed down wasn't good. I saw her a couple months ago and she was in bad shape and has essentially destroyed herself. Its a shame, because she is such a cool chic with a great demeanor. IMHO, she was very attractive when she was "thicker". Originally Posted by jrewing40
like JR i saw her a few months ago. She lost a lot of weight from her days off Bryant irving. I been tryn to call that number for weeks now. No answer, but I found a good replacement til she resurfaces.
When told the populus had no bread to eat she asked."can they not eat cake"
  • BLM69
  • 07-05-2014, 11:19 PM
like JR i saw her a few months ago. She lost a lot of weight from her days off Bryant irving. I been tryn to call that number for weeks now. No answer, but I found a good replacement til she resurfaces. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
She was always a fun time, I didn't know she had gone down. Hope she comes back her old self.
She was the ultimate giver of head.