What did you guys do.......

So browsing through backpage, looking at all the pretty ladies, and I come across this ad. What did you guys do to this girl? Haha.

She Said NO
Do a search for Wulf Princess, allot about two days for reading, question answered. She's nuttier than a squirrel turd.
I have read up on her, in the past, was surprised that she put that in her ad. Hope it doesn't drive undesirables to our wonderful site. I may not be super active, but I do appreciate those that point me in the right direction when I need some advice.
I have read up on her, in the past, was surprised that she put that in her ad. Hope it doesn't drive undesirables to our wonderful site. I may not be super active, but I do appreciate those that point me in the right direction when I need some advice. Originally Posted by Hos1234
What rock have you been living under? ECCIE members have this "holier than thou" attitude. The site is already filled with undesirables. There are some good people here, but there are also a lot of idiot beta-males that personify the "loser" or "stalker" stereotype.
I don't dive to much into the goings on, I review reviews before booking with someone. I miss the aspd days, there seemed to be a lot more reviews then, and better quality.
Have to agree with Roger to a certain extent.

Lots of guys on here who are arrogant, rude, tasteless, unfunny, poorly brought up. It is a sad truth.

A long time ago in a universe far away, there were true cocksmen who valued the ladies. Legends. Helpful, truthful, respectful even in a negative review, who seemingly valued the playground we have.

Yes, the women have changed a bit around here too. It aint just the men. But come on guys, be gentlemen. Even with the loons. Hold your tongue, keep your negative opinion to your selves if you can not write anything other than vitriol.

I have been guilty of it too. I know of what I speak.
Thanks Crash, that is well said. I haven't written a review in awhile, probably need to after the last week I had, lots of scouting at SC's and some of the AMPS in fort worth. I do miss logans antics though, did he retire, or move on to another site I don't know about?
Have to agree with Roger to a certain extent.

Lots of guys on here who are arrogant, rude, tasteless, unfunny, poorly brought up. It is a sad truth.

A long time ago in a universe far away, there were true cocksmen who valued the ladies. Legends. Helpful, truthful, respectful even in a negative review, who seemingly valued the playground we have.

Yes, the women have changed a bit around here too. It aint just the men. But come on guys, be gentlemen. Even with the loons. Hold your tongue, keep your negative opinion to your selves if you can not write anything other than vitriol.

I have been guilty of it too. I know of what I speak. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Well said, I miss the days when the playground was full of fun people.
Good ol' WP, banned, but still spreading the drama!
What rock have you been living under? ECCIE members have this "holier than thou" attitude. The site is already filled with undesirables. There are some good people here, but there are also a lot of idiot beta-males that personify the "loser" or "stalker" stereotype. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith

+1

Could not have said that better myself.

Additionally, a few members of this board state their opinions/speculations as fact and if your opinion varies, you are wrong and will get called names and post whored until you let them have the last word. Many times, they spread unfounded and biased rumors as well as hijack threads you post on aka cyber stalk, just to perhaps try to rile you up into a piss match. As I have said before, instead of being a majority part of what should be a fun and entertaining hobby with discreteness and privacy being top priority, Eccie is basically a club of high school cliques and faux secrecy.
double post