FREDDY GREY AND A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED PROSECUTOR......

By all accounts Freddie Grey was carrying an illegal switchblade.

One of the charges brought by prosecutor Marilyn Mosby in the Freddie Gray case is false arrest. The police arrested Gray for carrying an illegal knife, but Mosby has announced that Gray’s knife was not an illegal switchblade under Maryland law.

In court documents, the knife is described as a “spring-assisted, one-hand-operated knife.”

Baltimore city law makes it illegal “for any person to sell, carry, or possess any knife with an automatic spring or other device for opening and/or closing the blade, commonly known as a switch-blade knife.”
In a side note; I thought out new AG (Loretta Lynch) was measured and professional in her friday comments. A welcomed change from the bigot and race baiter Eric Holder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7v1fIwpwhM

One of the charges brought by prosecutor Marilyn Mosby in the Freddie Gray case is false arrest. The police arrested Gray for carrying an illegal knife, but Mosby has announced that Gray’s knife was not an illegal switchblade under Maryland law.

In court documents, the knife is described as a “spring-assisted, one-hand-operated knife.”

Baltimore city law makes it illegal “for any person to sell, carry, or possess any knife with an automatic spring or other device for opening and/or closing the blade, commonly known as a switch-blade knife.” Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You can't even be bothered to spell his name correctly, why should I expect you to understand the difference between a spring-assisted knife and an automatic spring knife or switchblade.

"While a switchblade can be opened usually with the push of a button within the handle, the user of a spring-assisted knife must apply slight pressure to the thumb stud and the spring/torsion assisted mechanism does the rest."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEBF3qZS1SQ

I'm sure Loretta Lynch was waiting to see what whirlyturd thought about her. She's sleeping better now, knowing you approve.
You can't even be bothered to spell his name correctly, why should I expect you to understand the difference between a spring-assisted knife and an automatic spring knife or switchblade.

"While a switchblade can be opened usually with the push of a button within the handle, the user of a spring-assisted knife must apply slight pressure to the thumb stud and the spring/torsion assisted mechanism does the rest."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEBF3qZS1SQ

I'm sure Loretta Lynch was waiting to see what whirlyturd thought about her. She's sleeping better now, knowing you approve. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are the people going to improve their behaviors? wormrider...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-ZgevTaJk
Are the people going to improve their behaviors? wormrider...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-ZgevTaJk Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You don't.
You don't. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You must have me confused with your 1/2 white pouty mouth boyfriend...

Focusing on the knife is like banning certain colors of cigarette lighters to combat lung cancer. Kind of overlooking the larger picture here.
The knife's legality is the crux of Mosby's case against the officers. If the knife is illegal, then Gray was a felon in possession of an illegal weapon, and the charge of "illegal arrest" is thrown out. Then there is no case against the majority of those officers she has charged.

Mosby said Friday that the officers had made an illegal arrest because a knife Gray was carrying was not a "switchblade," a violation of state law, the police task force studied the knife and determined it was "spring-assisted," which does violate a Baltimore code. (Baltimore Sun)
Focusing on the knife is like banning certain colors of cigarette lighters to combat lung cancer. Kind of overlooking the larger picture here. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I agree. He's the one who made the knife the entire point of his post.
The knife's legality is the crux of Mosby's case against the officers. If the knife is illegal, then Gray was a felon in possession of an illegal weapon, and the charge of "illegal arrest" is thrown out. Then there is no case against the majority of those officers she has charged.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're a lying, musselman loving cocksucker. It clearly states in the OP that the knife would have to be automatic, not spring-assisted, you cum-guzzling cocktard. Clean the ropey loads out of your eyes, so you can see better.

You think illegal arrest is the crux of the case?
You're a lying, musselman loving cocksucker. It clearly states in the OP that the knife would have to be automatic, not spring-assisted, you cum-guzzling cocktard. Clean the ropey loads out of your eyes, so you can see better.

You think illegal arrest is the crux of the case?
Originally Posted by WombRaider
The Baltimore Sun quoted a more authoritative source than you did, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, that would make you the congenital liar, you "Mussulman" misspelling SOB.
Focusing on the knife is like banning certain colors of cigarette lighters to combat lung cancer. Kind of overlooking the larger picture here. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Unless, of course, you are the one charged with a crime you did not commit, which would end your career and the livelihood for your family. Or is it because they are "cops" that one looks at the "bigger picture" (what ever the Hell that is)?

Baltimore city law makes it illegal “for any person to sell, carry, or possess any knife with an automatic spring or other device for opening and/or closing the blade, commonly known as a switch-blade knife.” Originally Posted by Whirlaway

You think illegal arrest is the crux of the case? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Where does it ...

It clearly state(s) in the OP that the knife would have to be automatic, not spring-assisted,

You are stupid.

But I would never expect you to be even remotely as intelligent and knowledgeable as Justice Roberts:

"The Fourth Amendment prohibits “unreasonable
searches and seizures.” Under this standard, a search or
seizure may be permissible even though the justification
for the action includes a reasonable factual mistake. An
officer might, for example, stop a motorist for traveling
alone in a high-occupancy vehicle lane, only to discover
upon approaching the car that two children are slumped
over asleep in the back seat. The driver has not violated
the law, but neither has the officer violated the Fourth
Amendment.

"But what if the police officer’s reasonable mistake is not
one of fact but of law? In this case, an officer stopped a
vehicle because one of its two brake lights was out, but a
court later determined that a single working brake light
was all the law required.
The question presented is
whether such a mistake of law can nonetheless give rise to
the reasonable suspicion necessary to uphold the seizure
under the Fourth Amendment. We hold that it can."

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
HEIEN v. NORTH CAROLINA
CERTIORARI TO THE SUPREME COURT OF NORTH CAROLINA
No. 13–604. Decided December 15, 2014
The Baltimore Sun quoted a more authoritative source than you did, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, that would make you the congenital liar, you "Mussulman" misspelling SOB. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Court documents are what was used for information in the OP. Your source is more verifiable than court documents? Bullshit. What source did they quote? I didn't even quote the court document, the OP did, so why aren't you calling him a fucking liar then? You cum-guzzling musselman cocktard.
Where does it ...

It clearly state(s) in the OP that the knife would have to be automatic, not spring-assisted,

You are stupid. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think you're making the point you think you're making. I said exactly what you said, dumbass. Read again. If it wasn't automatic, then it WASN'T an illegal knife.