What is the Solution to Racism?

It's easy to yell "Racism", but how would you end it? What it is the solution?
Bang until we're all the same color.

Seriously, I think it's about recognizing the differences in culture and being ok with them. Open and honest dialogue about those differences. There are lazy white people. There are lazy black people. There are lazy latino people. Learn to understand that no one has the market cornered on good or bad cultural traits.
Just say no.
I think you have to define it first. Half the country (according to Baby Killer) thinks that using the word "thug" is racist. Where do you go from that kind of stupidity to an answer? One of the operative definitions was all about where the power is. You know, a black person cannot be racist because they have no power. Well, the president is black (1/2 black, sue me), the person in charge of law enforcement is black, and most people in the media are honorary black people. So who has the power now. Lets get a comprehensive definition and then we can work for a solution...

Good enough? While the elites try to work that out the rest of us can just try to treat everyone the same and expect to be treated with respect by others. You don't try to shoot me and I won't shoot you. Don't call me names and I won't return the disrespect. Don't tell me it's raining when you're pissing down my back and I won't call you an idiot. Fairly simple.
I think you have to define it first. Half the country (according to Baby Killer) thinks that using the word "thug" is racist. Where do you go from that kind of stupidity to an answer? One of the operative definitions was all about where the power is. You know, a black person cannot be racist because they have no power. Well, the president is black (1/2 black, sue me), the person in charge of law enforcement is black, and most people in the media are honorary black people. So who has the power now. Lets get a comprehensive definition and then we can work for a solution...

Good enough? While the elites try to work that out the rest of us can just try to treat everyone the same and expect to be treated with respect by others. You don't try to shoot me and I won't shoot you. Don't call me names and I won't return the disrespect. Don't tell me it's raining when you're pissing down my back and I won't call you an idiot. Fairly simple. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You start out well, calling half the country stupid. Then you later, in your second graph, ask to be treated with respect and not called names. You're a fucking hypocrite piece of shit. How about we just piss all down your back and tell you we're pissing down your back. Most media people are honorary black people? You want to talk about a level of stupidity? That's as stupid as it gets. You're clueless, you're hopeless. You have no interest in really learning anything. You know what you know and you don't want to bring on any new info that might conflict with your present knowledge.
  • shanm
  • 05-14-2015, 12:55 PM
It's to lynch all the racist bitch-queens like COG, JD, LL, LustyTard, IBWanker, Turdfly....and the list goes on!

Not only is that the cure for racism, it's also the cure for stupidity. It's the backward minded idiots that keep us from advancing as a species.
It's to lynch all the racist bitch-queens like COG, JD, LL, LustyTard, IBWanker, Turdfly....and the list goes on!

Not only is that the cure for racism, it's also the cure for stupidity. It's the backward minded idiots that keep us from advancing as a species.
Originally Posted by shanm
You're the one who has choked on your own words more than anyone you listed, shamman.
Reinstate slavery and ban education.

How's that, JDIdiot? I know you probably love it too, IBGrubergruber.

Lord knows we've seen enough posts from both of you on the topic of race...
Bang until we're all the same color.

Seriously, I think it's about recognizing the differences in culture and being ok with them. Open and honest dialogue about those differences. There are lazy white people. There are lazy black people. There are lazy latino people. Learn to understand that no one has the market cornered on good or bad cultural traits. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nice, flowery words, but meaningless. This puts the burden of ending racism on the racists. How's that been working for you? We need a different approach.

Lord knows we've seen enough posts from both of you on the topic of race... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have to do better than that, Assup. ShamWow and WormRaper are closing in on your title. You will always have your Dipshit Emeritus rank, but Dipshit of the Year is falling from your grasp. C'mon, Assup! We believe in you! Don't let us down!

You're the one who has choked on your own words more than anyone you listed, shamman.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Choke on my dick, you gruber gruber from Chicago.
You have to do better than that, Assup. ShamWow and WormRaper are closing in on your title. You will always have your Dipshit Emeritus rank, but Dipshit of the Year is falling from your grasp. C'mon, Assup! We believe in you! Don't let us down!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You should get God fearing jackass of the year
Nice, flowery words, but meaningless. This puts the burden of ending racism on the racists. How's that been working for you? We need a different approach. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No it doesn't. The flow of information is both ways, idiot.
Choke on my dick, you gruber gruber from Chicago. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Everyone knows you're a faggot, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but you're the stupid faggot that's too stupid to realize that you're not advertising in a forum of your cock-sucking peers.

Lord knows we've seen enough posts from both of you on the topic of race...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You personify the shortcomings of full frontal lobotomies, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Good enough? While the elites try to work that out the rest of us can just try to treat everyone the same and expect to be treated with respect by others. You don't try to shoot me and I won't shoot you. Don't call me names and I won't return the disrespect. Don't tell me it's raining when you're pissing down my back and I won't call you an idiot. Fairly simple. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"Honorary black people"?

I don't know what the solution is but it ain't this......