Al Sharpton's daughter is suing NYC for 5 million

Fucking Ozombies...

Al Sharpton's daughter sues the city of New York for $5 million after she fell in the street and sprained her ankle

Dominique Sharpton, 29, said she was 'severely bruised and wounded'

She fell at the corner of Broome Street and Broadway on October 2, 2014

Suit is with departments of Transportation and Environmental Protection

By BELINDA ROBINSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:29 EST, 17 May 2015 | UPDATED: 12:39 EST, 17 May 2015

The eldest daughter of civil rights activist Al Sharpton has launched a bid to sue the city of New York for $5 million after she fell in the street and sprained her ankle.
Dominique Sharpton, 29, said she was 'severely injured, bruised and wounded' when she stumbled over uneven pavement at the corner of Broome Street and Broadway downtown last year.
According to the lawsuit obtained by The New York Post, Sharpton now wants millions of tax payer money to compensate her for the fall which occurred on October 2, 2014.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3aQ68lM7Y

ROFL the apple didn't fall far from that tree.

NYC should tell her to take it out of her father's unpaid taxes.
ROFL the apple didn't fall far from that tree.

NYC should tell her to take it out of her father's unpaid taxes. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
New York should tell her to go fuck herself. They aren't liable for her clumsy ass.

Jim
Look at the fat ass. It may not have been uneven until she face planted.
Look at the fat ass. Originally Posted by Budman
Too many Big Gulps at the soda dispensers around town....

.... will make the "bumps" in the pavement bigger.

Contributory over-indulgence.
Who knew that Al could hold a woman down long enough to impregnate her and produce offspring ! And since the apple SHO don't fall far from da tree, this is just her way of extorting money since she's tired of "working the stroll" ! I mean, look at those hips !! Her waddling walk probably caused as much damage to her canckles as anything. Guess she found out that odummer care wouldn't cover her, or her deductible was gonna cut into her funds for filling her *Staff Edit - JCM. But, that's the dumbascrap party's way...look for TAKING money from those that earn it by extortion (taxes) or by abusing the legal system (tort reform anyone ? ) .
I can't believe no one has mentioned her tits. Goddamn, those are tore up.
Too many Big Gulps at the soda dispensers around town....

.... will make the "bumps" in the pavement bigger.

Contributory over-indulgence. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You suck too many dicks around town. Soda dispensers? Where does Eccie find you people?
  • DSK
  • 05-17-2015, 07:57 PM
I can't believe no one has mentioned her tits. Goddamn, those are tore up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You make a good point.

Also, I doubt she will prevail in her suit. If she did, it would bankrupt New York...wait, I hope she wins!!!
Gotta pay for that vacation in Bali somehow.......
Guess she's trying to get someone else to pay for Daddy's back taxes and her liposuction.
You suck too many dicks around town. Where does Eccie find you people? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Did "Eccie" find you?

BTW ... do you know in what "town" I live?

"soda dispensers" ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=soda...Q&ved=0CC0QsAQ

One day when your Momma lets you out on your own, you'll understand.
Guess she's trying to get someone else to pay for Daddy's back taxes and her liposuction. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Won't cover either one ... after % and expenses for the lawyers.
Did "Eccie" find you?

BTW ... do you know in what "town" I live?

"soda dispensers" ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=soda...Q&ved=0CC0QsAQ

One day when your Momma lets you out on your own, you'll understand. Originally Posted by LexusLover
WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Your behavior indicates you're institutionalized somewhere without freedom of movement.
Your behavior indicates you're institutionalized somewhere without freedom of movement. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should probable master map reading, but you start your analysis career!!!

My "behavior"? You don't know shit about my "behavior"!!! It's obvious.