Is Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez A Racist

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...alking-n360271

Of course, the question has to be asked, if this had been a Republican CongressPerson, would every liberal news outlet be clamoring for her resignation?

Of course they would. But don't hold your breath waiting to see this video on ABC or any of their ilk.
The story is all over, carried by every network. Not sure what you're talking about. It's not like you can hide anything today, with the internet.
  • DSK
  • 05-18-2015, 04:41 PM
The story is all over, carried by every network. Not sure what you're talking about. It's not like you can hide anything today, with the internet. Originally Posted by WombRaider
She has a disgraceful hatred of the first Americans, the brave warriors of the Native American nations.
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?
She has a disgraceful hatred of the first Americans, the brave warriors of the Native American nations. Originally Posted by DSK
I've said that we should be ashamed of what we did to the Indians and been made fun of for it, on this very board. So don't come at me with your racist bullshit.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...alking-n360271

Of course, the question has to be asked, if this had been a Republican CongressPerson, would every liberal news outlet be clamoring for her resignation?

Of course they would. But don't hold your breath waiting to see this video on ABC or any of their ilk. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No just stupid..
  • DSK
  • 05-18-2015, 08:49 PM
I've said that we should be ashamed of what we did to the Indians and been made fun of for it, on this very board. So don't come at me with your racist bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are just defending her because of her brown skin. You probably imitate the war cry of Native Americans with other racist Mexicans.
  • shanm
  • 05-18-2015, 11:25 PM
Intentional racists don't flaunt their racism like that. She just seems like a dumb bitch.
She just seems like a dumb bitch. Originally Posted by shanm
Otherwise known as a "standard liberal Democrat"?
  • shanm
  • 05-18-2015, 11:37 PM
Otherwise known as a "standard liberal Democrat"? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Known as the average politician/voter.

Seeing as how you were so eager to skip in and play partisan politics, you're obviously well below the "average".
Known as the average politician/voter.

Seeing as how you were so eager to skip in and play partisan politics, you're obviously well below the "average". Originally Posted by shanm

I thought you liberal democrats all claim to be soooo much smarter than everyone else, that's why Dems should be elected to run things.. and now you are admitting Dems are just as stupid as the 'average politician/voter"?

Whoops.
  • shanm
  • 05-18-2015, 11:57 PM
I thought you liberal democrats all claim to be soooo much smarter than everyone else, that's why Dems should be elected to run things.. and now you are admitting Dems are just as stupid as the 'average politician/voter"?

Whoops. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Well considering that the overwhelming politician base and voter base is made up of either democrats or republicans, I'd say yes! they do have the characteristics of the average politician/voter.......duh!

Unless you're suggesting that the republicans are solely bringing the average down?
Well considering that the overwhelming politician base and voter base is made up of either democrats or republicans, I'd say yes! they do have the characteristics of the average politician/voter.......duh!

Unless you're suggesting that the republicans are solely bringing the average down? Originally Posted by shanm
You lost him. He was with you, right up until he had to figure out what effect each one has on an average. And that's when you fried his brain. He loves to talk his shit. Not too bright though.

He got hoist by his own 'retard'
Only a liberal could away with that. She should resign.
Only a liberal could away with that. She should resign. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Only a liberal has the balls. Republitards are too pussy. Too busy chasing intern skirt or texting dirty, gay shit to some twink. Even though they just finished a speech about gay marriage being an abomination. They just love that dick in the ass.