The truth is coming out...

.............................. HEIL MYSELF
Jesus Christ. Why don't you two bang and get it over with.
Jesus Christ. Why don't you two bang and get it over with. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Did you ever ask BILL that question? Perhaps if he did.. he wouldn't have sexually harassed subordinates.
Did you ever ask BILL that question? Perhaps if he did.. he wouldn't have sexually harassed subordinates. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Why would I ask Bill that question? He doesn't love Hillary the way JD Jizzy Nuts does. He posts about her all the time. He obviously wants to get inside that pantsuit.

You also need to learn how to keep your pronouns and their tenses consistent.
The Idiot Jihad continues...
the truth is coming out of the end of my dick

that shit is the TROOF.
The Idiot Jihad continues... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
At least we might get rid of 'chris matthews, obama sends tingles up my red leg' for a bit after he showed his whole ass in another thread where he accused me of being a 'god fearing christian'.

goddamn, you can't make this shit up.

that shit is the TROOF. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You have accused me of being racist because of my word choice of hennesy and nikes. Using your logic you must be racist for using "troof". Everyone knows that is how many blacks pronounce truth. Same as "axed" instead of asked. Are you a racist or is this more hypocrisy from the left?
EverYbody knows dat, Budman?

Shiiiiiiiiiiit!

Actuallly, you are considered racist because of the hatred you express for non-whites.

And that's da TROOF!
Oh no, Baby Killer says he is a Faux Bro.

that shit is the TROOF. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So, you're shooting blanks.
You have accused me of being racist because of my word choice of hennesy and nikes. Using your logic you must be racist for using "troof". Everyone knows that is how many blacks pronounce truth. Same as "axed" instead of asked. Are you a racist or is this more hypocrisy from the left? Originally Posted by Budman
Why can't he be a redneck? Have you ever heard them talk? Funny that you went straight for black though.
Why can't he be a redneck? Have you ever heard them talk? Funny that you went straight for black though. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I was just playing your game. You and I both know "troof" is a caricature of the way black talk. Not rednecks. Personally I don't give a fuck but for someone like you that find racism behind every statement you should be ashamed. Redneck my ass. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?
  • shanm
  • 05-20-2015, 03:02 PM
I was just playing your game. You and I both know "troof" is a caricature of the way black talk. Not rednecks. Personally I don't give a fuck but for someone like you that find racism behind every statement you should be ashamed. Redneck my ass. Who the fuck are you trying to fool? Originally Posted by Budman
In all seriousness, if this was a racially charged thread, I'd agree with you (not on the racism, on the hypocrisy).

It's not, however.