One of this board's favorite topics....

• Old-T
  • 06-10-2015, 05:37 PM
No, not bashing IB. That is not what this thread is about, and if he doesn't say something stupid I won't take it there.

Guns.

Of more specifically, gun deaths per capita.

If you are a frequent reader of this forum the results will probably surprise you.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/10-...=TSHDHP#page=1
No, not bashing IB. That is not what this thread is about, and if he doesn't say something stupid I won't take it there.

Guns.

Of more specifically, gun deaths per capita.

If you are a frequent reader of this forum the results will probably surprise you.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/10-...=TSHDHP#page=1 Originally Posted by Old-T
Go fuck yourself, you gun grabbing Old-(D), you worthless bastard.
  • Old-T
  • 06-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Go fuck yourself, you gun grabbing Old-(D), you worthless bastard. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That isn't very nice of you!

Afraid of commenting on the data? Seems like it. I wonder why.
That isn't very nice of you!

Afraid of commenting on the data? Seems like it. I wonder why. Originally Posted by Old-T
Let all the gun nuts kill each other. It's called natural selection.
  • Old-T
  • 06-10-2015, 06:51 PM
But too often it is others who die.
“What she failed to mention is that unlike automobile fatalities, most firearms fatalities in the U.S. result from the uninsurable acts of intentional criminal behavior or self-inflicted acts, not accidents,” Baker said.

The majority of deaths related to firearms are suicides — which are on the rise — and not homicides, according to the CDC data. In 2013, more than 21,000 suicides were firearm-related, and more than 11,200 homicides involved a firearm.

This is a whole new bunch of Old-(D) bullshit we need to address!
http://www.journal-news.com/news/new...ance-fo/nmYcq/

"gun deaths exceeded motor vehicle deaths in 14 states and the District of Columbia in 2011, the latest year for which the relevant data are available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That’s up from 12 states in 2010 and 9 states in 2009."
But too often it is others who die. Originally Posted by Old-T
Sad, but true. To some though, a right is more important than another person's life. They simply don't care. Obama was right, they do cling to their guns and their religion.
Sad, but true. To some though, a right is more important than another person's life. They simply don't care. Obama was right, they do cling to their guns and their religion. Originally Posted by WombRaider
TRUE, I dare you to come and try to take one of the three from me... PrissyBitcher
“What she failed to mention is that unlike automobile fatalities, most firearms fatalities in the U.S. result from the uninsurable acts of intentional criminal behavior or self-inflicted acts, not accidents,” Baker said.

The majority of deaths related to firearms are suicides — which are on the rise — and not homicides, according to the CDC data. In 2013, more than 21,000 suicides were firearm-related, and more than 11,200 homicides involved a firearm.

http://www.journal-news.com/news/new...ance-fo/nmYcq/

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whiffy hates statistics unless they are in his/her favor.
...To some though, the Constitution is more important than letting libtards shred it .... Obama was right, they do demand their Constitutional rights to own guns and practice their religion. Originally Posted by WombRaider

FTFY. Last time I checked, the First and Second Amendments were not repealed.
Guns... Originally Posted by Old-T
Two years ago during the Trayvon case I called you "anti-gun" and you vehemently denied it citing your military service. Then you post this (without much comment BTW).

[/FONT]

http://www.journal-news.com/news/new...ance-fo/nmYcq/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The CDC also reports that each year approximately 16,651 individuals now die by overdosing on "legal", prescription pain killers; yet, no one is running around trying to impose a wholesale ban.

Every day, 44 people in the U.S. die from overdose of prescription painkillers, and many more become addicted. If you have pain, learn about the risks of these powerful drugs and about other options for safe, effective pain management. (CDC)
Furthermore, when the CDC factors in illicit drugs and misuse of alcohol, that number climbs to 80,000.

In 2010, there were 80,000 drug and alcohol overdose deaths in the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ... (source)

Let all the gun nuts kill each other. It's called natural selection. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Speaking of natural selection...

• Old-T
  • 06-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Two years ago during the Trayvon case I called you "anti-gun" and you vehemently denied it citing your military service. Then you post this (without much comment BTW). Originally Posted by gnadfly
People can't express their opinions without knowing mine first? I don't believe that.

And you are correct, I posted the data without comment--yet. I certainly didn't make any comment advocating taking away guns, did I?